america has a girlfriend stolen from area 51

New headcannon if a country had a lot of one thing on their flag they get a halo-ish thingy (America had 50 stars in his halo, China has the five stars, ect.) Even if they are like Germany or russia w/out anything on their flag they still get a halo oof im bored.

i spent two hours looking at writing prompts and putin memes

"DON'T DIE ON ME, AMERICA!" America woke up to shrieking and a small alien girl holding a bucket of steaming water over his head.

"Woah woah woah I'm up!" America shouted, quickly sliding out of his bed. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Wake... up?" Area 51 muttered to herself, then looked up at America. "Whats 'wake up'?"

"Uh... it's when someone is sleeping and you make them stop sleeping," America explained poorly. He never thought the extremely intelligent alien from a military facility wouldn't know what 'sleep' or 'pasta' was.

"What's sleep?" Area 51 curiously asked.

"When you go unconscious and stay that way for eight to two hours," America tried to explain again. Area 51 cocked her head to the side in confusion before shaking her head and smiling up at America.

"You humans are strange," she said cheerfully. Her face fell a little. "Please tell me about 'sleep' next time, I was worried."

America kissed the little alien on her head. "Sorry. I'll do that next time." She giggled, which had a little metallic clicking in between the giggling, and walked out with her boiled water.

America sighed and opened his clothing drawer. Living with Area 51 could be... challenging, but she was very kind and honestly quite adorable. Except for that one time she kidnapped Vladimir Putin. That wasn't very adorable.

The one frustrating thing was that she didn't know anything about humans when he first got her, and her knowledge was still pretty limited, which resulted in him sometimes getting hurt. 

America was also afraid of what other countries would do if they found that America had an alien girlfriend. They probably wouldn't be very happy.

"Ameri, you need to come down to eat. I made food," Area 51 called from downstairs. America put a shirt on and rushed down. He went to the kitchen to find a bowl of cereal waiting for him on the counter. Area 51 was sitting next to it.

"Thanks. You don't have to-"

"Nonsense! I enjoy making food," Area 51 said, handing America the bowl. America took it and looked inside. It looked relatively normal, just milk with cereal. He cautiously ate a scoop. Tasted normal.

"This is good," America said kindly. Area 51 smiled.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Hide," he muttered to Area 51. "Coming!" He began walking towards the door. He opened it.

It was just Canada. "Hey, Ame," he said. "Can I get back my maple syrup? It's been a while since you 'borrowed' it."

"I've only had it for two days," said America. He wanted to make Area 51 pancakes, and since he didn't want to waste money on maple syrup he borrowed some from Canada. "Sure. Come in." Canada walked into his house, took off his boots, and walked to the kitchen. America followed after him.

"It's in the cabinet," America said, pointing to a cabinet hanging off the wall. He went back to eating his cereal.

"Uh... A-Ame?" Canada stuttered.

"Yeah?" America asked, looking up at the Canadian.

"Who's this?" Canada pointed into the cabinet. America looked to where he was pointing.

Area 51 had hidden in the cabinet.

"Shit," America muttered under his breath. "Area 51, you can come out now." The girl slid out of the cabinet. America walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Canada, this is Area 51. She's an Alien from..."

"Dion CF7S."

"Yeah that. My government kinda kidnapped her, and then I kidnapped her away from them," America explained. Canada looked confused.

"Were you planning on telling anybody?" Canada asked. America shook his head. "I- I'm just gonna leave." Canada grabbed his maple syrup and practically ran out the door.

"Please don't tell dad!" America yelled after him.

"You humans are interesting," Area 51 said cheerfully as if she didn't realize she was now in danger.

That was bad oof. i liked writing this it was cute.