czech reads love song from bf, realizes it's about an alcoholic who smells nice

Czechia smiled, brushing his white hair in Germany's bathroom mirror. He moved his head side to side, watching his hair floof out. He lets out another bright smile before putting the hairbrush down. He quickly fixed his eyepatch before leaving the bathroom to find his boyfriend.

Czechia's life felt better with Germany. His boyfriend was everything you could hope for. Kind, caring, artistic, introverted, and with a deep voice that Czechia adored. Frankly, he loved everything about Germany.

Germany wasn't on the bed, so Czechia sat down and waited for him. If Germany was going anywhere, he would tell Czechia. Czechia plopped down onto the bed, smiling happily. If any of his family members came in they would think he wasn't Czechia. But he was. Thank god for that.

Czechia began to mess around with the bedside table, looking at the german books stacked on top of the glass surface. One book caught his attention. A white book, with no name on the spine. Czechia took it out of the pile and saw that there wasn't a title on the cover. Looking inside, it appeared to be a journal. Germany's thoughts were written in both english and german. Later in the book there were pitiful attempts at writing that looked to be his own language. 

Czechia giggled as he made his way through the journal entries, feeling warm when his name was mention. The last entry was the only titled thing in the book. Coffee Breath.

The lines went over some boring stuff, like waking up in Czechia's old apartment (he moved into Germany's house) and making coffee. Sounds like him. Czechia smirked.

You got those big blue eyes; drive me crazy

Czechia smiled even wider. Nothing could ruin the feelings he felt for Germany. This book was proof of that.

Make me fantasize about you baby

Czechia blushed. Why was his boyfriend so perfect?

And you smell so sweet

Czechia knew the next line. Germany always complained about him smelling like vanilla, but secretly he loved the overbearing sweetness of the aroma. Czechia debated leaving it at that, to just stop reading and find his boyfriend. Maybe give him a hug for writing him a poem. Czechia continued reading.

Like fresh-picked daisies

Czechia froze. There could have been some reason, like Germany not having a rhyme or him forgetting what shampoo his boyfriend used religiously. Czechia closed the book and went to go find Germany.

------

Czechia laid out the blanket, smiling as he watched his boyfriend trek up the hill with a picnic basket. The book wasn't forgotten, just tucked into the back of his mind until it was the right time. Czechia felt a bit bad since he had grown a bit suspicious. When France talked to Germany as they got fresh bread, she smelled like strong old-lady perfume. When Austria curtly greeted Germany he smelled of some type of disinfectant (Czechia only remembered later that Austria and Germany were related), and Luxembourg (also related to Germany) smelled like shampoo. Jus the regular, boring flavor.

Everyone smelled so unlike daisies Czechia began to play a game with himself. To find who smelled most like daisies and who smelled the least like the flower. Luxembourg was the most similar, while America won the least (he smelled of ketchup and alcohol). Czechia stopped worrying about this phantom daisy-smelling homewrecker. 

"You ok, love?" Czechia jumped as Germany spoke. He turned to look at his boyfriend's concerned face.

"Yeah, just thinking," Czechia smiled and patted Germany's hand. He lied down on the blanket as Germany unloaded the basket. Germany wouldn't cheat on him.

The two ate and talked for an hour. Czechia's negative thoughts began to disappear.