Hey lets just leave this world meeting hell ye

413 words

11,4,2019

Uwu idk. This is short and bad.

As much as Russia loved being around other countries, he hated UN meetings.

Especially when there is a very handsome stranger sitting right across from you.

Even though Russia should have been paying attention to what Northie and China were saying, his eyes felt glued to the country. He was wearing a light brown suit with a black tie, and he kept on adjusting a necklace hidden under the collar of his shirt. But that wasn't what kept Russia staring.

Despite having not spoken at all during this meeting, the other country had this air of dangerousness about him. He seemed to carefully study the faces of the countries around him.

He looked to Russia.

Almost immediatly the slav blushed and looked away. Being curious, he sneaked a glance at the other country. The other countries eyebrows were up, and he had a cocksure smile on his face. Russia tilted his head to the side slightly, asking why the other country was looking at him. The other country shrugged, then nodded at the front of the room and rolled his eyes. Russia looked at the front and saw France presenting her 134 slide powerpoint of pain. Russia reverted his gaze back to the other country and mouthed 'boring'.

The other country smiled and mouthed 'I know'. The two looked at each other before the other country began to scrawl on a piece of paper. After he was finished, he showed Russia. 'I'm Turkey. WBU?'

Russia opened his mouth in an '0' shape before writing his own message on the paper. 'Russia,' it said in messy handwriting. Turkey squinted at the other paper before writing something else on the notes. 'Russia? Sorry, your handwriting is bad.'

'I know. Where do you live?'

'Between Asia and Europe. You're the big man above Asia, right?'

'Yep.'

'Are those numbers? I'm sorry your handwriting is atrocious.'

As Russia was scribbling a dick onto his paper, someone jabbed him in the ribs.

"Russia!" North Korea hissed. "Help."

"What are we arguing about?"

North Korea groaned. "You're no help." The short dictator started yelling at America. Normally, Russia would listen but today he was more interested in other things.

Turkey already had a sign for Russia. 'Let's get out of here. It's unimportant anyways.' Russia nodded and stood up. He left the room with no one bothering him.

Turkey came out to join him. "Hey," he said in a small voice. "Should we... uh..."

"Get coffee?"

"That'd be lovely."