commie lesbian

512 words

this is so ew sorry @pastelian_gay i changed some stuff up.

"You're more childish than him," USSR growled. She couldn't help that her voice was deep and sounded like she smoked ten packs of cigarettes a day. That's pretty much what she did. States laughed, a light and airy sound which almost sparked something in the old country.

"I suppose so," States said with her odd accent. It sounded like one you would hear in a girl's TV add. She looked the part too. The States had a pretty figure and always accentuated it with a simplistic, decorative dress. "Sovi, I'm still so young. I should enjoy it while I have the chance."

"Your kid is on fire," USSR pointed out. States started screaming in an unfamiliar language that got the kid waving at her. States ran out into the yard and picked up the child and threw them into a rain barrel. USSR let out a dry laugh, one that crackled like embers. Embers that would light your heart aflame. States noticed and let out a little giggle. She helped her kid out of the rain barrel and went back to USSR.

"Do you have any champagne?"

"No. Just vodka."

States sighed, propelling herself up onto the counter. She reached into her handbag and with two dainty fingers produced a thin cigarette. "Do you have a lighter?" States said, biting the cigarette and holding it in between her teeth. USSR quickly grabbed a lighter from the counter and set a flame under the cigarette. "Thanks doll," States said, blowing out smoke. She half-heartedly gave USSR her cigarette box. It was nearly empty.

"Never would have taken you for a smoker," USSR muttered, taking the flimsy cancer stick between her large fingers. States let out a fit of giggles as USSR lit her cigarette.

"God no," she said, still coming down from her giggle high. USSR looked at her, smoke pouring into her mouth. She coughed as it reached her throat.

"You need to laugh more," USSR coughed out.

"You need to stop smoking," States said, sideglancing USSR. "I miss your old voice. It was so clear and..."

"Loud? Angry? Russian?"

"Pretty," States looked USSR dead in the face. The two stared at each other, the only superpowers strong enough to fight each other. With enough power to tear the other to pieces. "We're going to fall apart. Why even bother?" States let out a sigh, practically deflating.

"For them," USSR pointed out to the two countries playing in the yard. One a carbon copy of States, the other different from USSR. They would be the future of their countries. USSR felt her hand being gripped tightly.

"I don't want to leave," States whispered, her voice unusually scared. She roughly pulled USSR into a hug, resting her head on her shoulder.

"We aren't going anywhere. Not for a few years at least," USSR said, gripping tightly onto States' waist and picking her up. She felt legs wrapping around her as she moved quicker. They reached the living room and USSR sat down on the couch, keeping States firmly on her lap.

"I don't want to leave you," States whispered into USSR's neck.

"I'll be with you forever."