party idk

869  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words

8/5/2019

Felt like making some parents stuff, so I had everyone go to a party and talk to their parent or gaurdian. this was fun to write.

"Where have you been?"

"Uhhh..." America trailed off, looking at his father, who was sitting in an armchair in his robe. He looked furious. To most people that face would look normal, but America could pick off the slightest hints of irritation.

"Do you know where Canada is?" Britan asked in a dangerously low tone. America shuddered.

"I don't know, he probably went to moms. Party was closer to there," America said nervously.

Poor choice of words.

"Party? What? Was there alcohol? Where were you? Wait," Britan quickly asked. "Were you at- Jesus christ, America!"

"What?"

"I told you not to hang around with Soviet's kids! They're bad influences!" Britan said.

"Please, Russia hates my guts! He would probably have strangled me if I stayed for much longer!" America yelled.

"Soviet has other kids, you know. What about those, huh?"

"Don't know them very well, except for Ukraine. I know him 'cause of Canada," America said. Shit.

"What do you mean through Canada?" Britan glared.

"They're dating, the hell do you want me to say!" America shouted.

"What," Britan was furious.

"I was joking!" America lied. "Please calm down."

"Call your brother, or so help me I swear to god."

--------

"Russia," hearing his fathers voice sent a chill ran down said country's spine. Russia spun around, jacket off his shoulder and half-empty vodka bottle in his hand.

"Dad," Russia said, trying to mimic his father's cold tone. A bit of fear still crept into his voice. "You're home early." His father was supposed to be out of town for a week, so Russia had the opportunity to throw a party. He had Moldova babysit Belarus for the night, so there were no young kids to worry about.

"So, when did you plan on telling me about this little party you threw?" Soviet questioned.

"Did Georgia tell you?" Russia asked. His brother normally told Soviet about any misbehaving they did. He should have gotten Moldova to babysit him too.

"Do you even need to ask that question? Of course he did," Soviet said. "Anyways, the meeting went bad so I came back. You better clean this mess up." Russia looked behind him at the empty bottles, joints, and sleeping people on the ground. He groaned.

"Don't be a baby. You made this mess, so you better clean it up," Soviet said. Russia looked at him, confused.

"Y-you aren't mad?" Russia let his cold demeanor slip. Soviet smiled.

"I would have done the same. Now get to work. This house better be spotless before I wake up."

--------

"Oh look at me. I am back home late. Got anything to say?" Germany burst through the backdoor, knowing his uncle would be on the couch. He was.

Third Reich said nothing. Just stared at the black TV with dull eyes. He hadn't spoken since he showed up on the doorstep just a few years after he 'died'.

"I am also drunk," Germany said, slurring his words to pretend he was drunker. "Are you not mad?"

Third Reich continued to stare.

Germany walked in front of the TV. "Hello? Do you care?"

Third Reich's stare seemed to go right through him. Germany sighed and flopped down on the couch next to him.

"So, how has your day been?" silence. "Mine has been good, thank you for asking." Germany continued talking to himself in the fashion, pretending Third was answering.

Even though he hated Third's guts, he still hoped he would wake up. I mean, Third was his only known living relative, and he was pretty much a vegetable.

He hoped that one day, Third would tell him to stop talking to himself, or stop singing that damn pop song, or that he was making the soup wrong and that he needed more salt. But that day never came.

Third Reich stayed quiet.

--------

"Mon enfant, why are you here?" France opened the door with a kind smile. "Who's that?" Canada was standing outside her door with Ukraine, who didn't want to share their house with a bunch of drunk Slavs.

"This is Ukraine, Maman," Canada answered.

"Can we come in, miss?" Ukraine asked. "It's cold."

"Of course," France said, quickly moving away from the door to let the two countries inside her home. Canada put his jacket on the coatrack. Ukraine kept their hoodie on.

"Can we stay for the night?" Canada asked.

"Of course, mon- wait a second," she went close to Ukraine and Canada, staring at them with squinted eyes. "How much did you drink?"

"Maman!" Canada yelled.

"He had two shots of vodka," Ukraine said. "I had two bottles."

"Ah," France said. "Well, you both can stay, just make sure to go home before noon tomorrow, ok?"

"Merci Maman!" Canada said, leading Ukraine to a guest bedroom.

"They grow up so fast."

----------

"Where are you, Pip?" Martial hissed into the phone. His brother had left to get some cookies and had been gone for six hours.

"H-hey Mar-AH" Pip squeaked. Martial moved the phone away from him, trying not to barf. "Kaz, stop for a second, k?" He heard grumbling and Pip started talking again. "I'm fine. I just went to a party, sorry."

"Tell me next time, ok?" Martial said. "Who's with you?"

"No one," Pip said quickly.

Martial glared at the phone, hoping Pip would somehow feel that he was glaring. "Goodbye, stay safe."

"Yeah, goodb-AH-" Pip moaned before Martial threw his phone out the window.

"I'm going to kill them. I will find them and I will literally murder them."