canadick x beta weed man

520 words

8/9/2019

This was the cutest, fluffiest, angstiest thing I've ever made. I'm so proud of myself uwu

The Netherlands sharply knocked on the door, shivering in the cold weather. It was six pm, and he and Canada were planning on watching the new Sonic movie that just came out.

Canada opened the door. "Oh, hey Nether! How are you?"

"Freezing. Can you let me in?" Nether shivered. Canada gestured for him to come inside. Nether took off his coat and looked around. It was the same except for a few New Pictures of Canada and his family. They looked like they were on a ski trip of some kind.

He followed Canada into the kitchen.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I don't want to watch this movie sober. I want to blame whatever hellscape is on the TV on the alcohol," Nether said bluntly. He knew this movie was nothing but nightmare fuel, so he might as well numb some of it out with some booze.

Canada giggled. "Good point. What do you want to drink?"

"Do you have any Jenever?"

"I have vodka, rum, and scotch," Canada answered, looking inside a cabinet where Nether assumed Canada had all of his alcohol.

Nether sat down at the two-person table in the kitchen. "I'll have rum."

Canada grabbed two bottles, a shot glass, and a small drinking cup and set them down on the table. The two poured their drinks in their respective glasses and began to drink.

"Are you going to drink that whole bottle?" Nether asked, looking at the tall vodka bottle.

Canada laughed. "Oh no. This is way too strong to drink in one sitting. Want this?" Canada slid a coke can too Nether.

"Thanks," Nether poured a bit of coke in with his rum, making a lazy rum&coke cocktail. The two drank for a few minutes.

Ok, maybe a few hours.

Anyways, by the end of it, both were drunk out of their minds.

"Oooook let's watch this... fuckin' movie," Nether said, grabbing Canada and pulling him out of his chair. The other country gasped and fell to the floor, dragging Nether with him. They landed on the floor with a loud thump. Canada looked at Nether and started laughing. Nether was blushing furiously. Canada's face was level with his stomach, his legs behind him. Nether's legs were open, and Canada was leaning his elbows on the shorter country's thighs.

"Heeeey, why are you turning into Chinaaaaa?" Canada said, raising his eyebrows. He laughed again. "Bro, I love you so much." Nether flushed an even redder shade. Canada chuckled. "Seriously though. You light up my world. Isn't that funny?" Canada's laughing turned into sobbing. "You don't even fucking know how much you mean to me." Nether grabbed the crying country into a hug.

"I-" Nether breathed in and out. Let's do this. "I love you too, man." He literally smashed his face into Canada's in a drunken attempt to passionately kiss the other. Canada yelped in pain and then began to cry. But he was smiling this time. The two countries knelt on the floor, pressing their foreheads together and cried. For a while.

"Do you want to watch Sonic?" Nether asked Canada. Canada started laughing.

"Hell ye."