skin walker! Germany x mage! Russia

843 words

I like this one uwu

Russia had heard the stories.

Skinwalkers were evil entities, masters of deception and predators of the weak. It could alter its mass and shape by destroying every single cell in its body and replacing it with new ones. They are unstoppable once too powerful, which is why several mages like him had killed the new generation while they were still young.

Yet here one was, in his back garden hiding in the chicken coop.

It had appeared two days ago. It seemed small, which was definitely another deceptive tactic. Oddly, it hadn't eaten the chickens and it tucked the chicken's eggs in a little pot of dead marigolds.

Russia was supposed to fear it, or at least want to kill it, but he just wanted to learn more. Spying from a glance was out of the question, it never seemed to leave the coop. Russia wanted -no, needed- to examine it close up.

The russian quickly checked his satchel to make sure it had everything he needed. The holy water, angelica, a notebook, colored pencils, silver rosary, and a poison-tipped dagger were all in place. Russia packed up the satchel and walked up to the door. He walked out.

The second both feet hit the grass of his garden, Russia closed his eyes and reached for the angelica. After a few seconds nothing happened, so he kept cautiously making his way over to the coup.

There wasn't any blood on the side of the walls, so that was good for the chickens. Speaking of chickens, they were walking around on the grass. Which meant that only the skinwalker was in the coop. Russia couldn't hear any noises from the coop, but once he got closer he heard quiet murmuring.

Russia grabbed the small round flask of holy water and held it tightly. He unscrewed the lid and opened the coop door.

Due to the fact that Russia was exceedingly tall, he had to crouch down just to fit. He could go into the actual part where the chickens sleep since the roof was already to his head and it's much more cramped in there. The door to the sleeping place was shut, and the murmuring was louder.

Russia threw open the door.

The skinwalker let out a scream as Russia grabbed it. Russia ran out of the coop. The skinwalker was screaming and clawing at Russia's side until the got to his house. Russia threw open the door and set the skinwalker on his kitchen counter.

The skinwalker was frantically trying to struggle out of Russia's grasp, shifting forms at a rapid pace. Russia grabbed the silver rosary from his satchel and tied it around the skin walker's, who had turned into a fox, front paw. The skinwalker began to shift into a more human form. The rosary was supposed to show it's original form, and it was working so far.

After a few more seconds, a small human was sitting on the table. They had dark brown hair with a shock of honey-blond hair that ended halfway down their neck. They had light skin, which would have been unblemished if it wasn't for the scars running up and down their face. The scars formed somewhat of a bear maul, going from their lip to about their hairline. It didn't go over their amber eyes.

"Well shit," the skinwalker said. Russia was surprised by how light and scratchy their voice was. He excepted a loud, angry buff lizard man cursing the day his mother was born, not this tired, sad, quiet normal looking humanoid thing.

The skin walker looked up at him, his eyes full of fear. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing," Russia blurted out too quickly.

The skinwalker let out a dry laugh. "Sure." The skinwalker looked around his kitchen. "Do you have any water?"

"Yeah, hold on," Russia went to get some water. While he was running the tap water, he looked back at the skinwalker. They rubbed the silver chain, wincing in pain when it moved slightly. Russia felt a twinge of guilt.

Russia passed the skinwalker the water, which they quickly swallowed. "So, demon, why-"

"Germany."

"Uhh what?" Russia looked at the skinwalker who was glaring at him defiantly.

"My name is Germany," the skinwalker said, his voice less raspy now that he had some water.

"Pretty," Russia blurted our before mentally slapping himself. "Uhhhhh... oh yeah why are, or guess were, you in my garden?"

"The chickens lay good eggs," Germany said, twirling the glass of water. "But I didn't want to eat the chickens. They were just so pretty and you would be mad if I killed them."

Russia though for a moment. He was continuously being surprised by this demon he was told to fear. Maybe he could keep them around.

"Well Germany, I need to study -uhhhhhhh- anatomy! Of demons. So I have to keep you around," Russia said, trying to sound annoyed. "I guess."

Germany beamed at him, and with his tired, scratchy voice he said, "Thank you."