russia fucking dies

this was written at 1:00 am by sleep-deprived me. oof

Russia's view was blurry. It had been ever since he started cracking.

Russia remembers when his father had cracked. It started the same way Russia's did, with a small corner of his hand crumbling away. It would go unnoticeable to his siblings and classmates since the broken part of him was hidden by long sleeves and gloves.

It still hurt, no matter what he did. He didn't know how to fix this, and neither did anyone else.

Russia was going to die.

————-

Germany was worried.

Everyone is born with a soulmate, and when they die, all color disappears from the world. Germany was worried because the color kept flickering.

His soulmate was going to die, and Germany didn't think he had much time until they did. He needed to find them soon.

Germany walked to school, tapping the strap of his backpack out of habit. He had been looking at the other students, looking for any signs that they were dying. He had found none. Maybe they didn't even go to his school? That's plausible. Germany finally got to school and began his usual routine, which was to walk around and look at his classmates. Nothing was out of place, as usual. Germany sighed. He was running out of time.

He began his first class and took his usual seat next to Russia. Ms.UN began lecturing about WW11. Germany had already gotten used the dirty looks he was getting. He pretended to listen to the lecture.

"Ms.UN, can I go to the nurse's office?" Russia interrupted her.

Ms.UN glared before answering. "Sure. Germany, can you make sure he goes to the nurse?"

"Yes, Ms.UN," Germany said. He and Russia walked out. He began following Russia. "Russia," Germany said. "This isn't the way to the-"

"Leave me alone," Russia snapped. "I need to do something, just tell Ms.UN I went to the nurse or something."

"Russia, where are you going?" Germany asked. Russia didn't answer. Instead, he began to run. "Hey!" Germany ran after him. Russia led Germany outside and lost him in a forest.

"Dang it," Germany muttered to himself. Germany walked around a bit more listening to the noise of the forest around him. He heard birds chirping peacefully in the surrounding trees. Germany heard a whisper and started running towards it. He was worried about Russia at this point. "Russia! Where are you?" Germany called out.

"F-fuck off," he heard a weak voice say from behind a bush. He walked behind the bush and gasped.

Russia's entire leg was gone.

"Russia, what happened?" Germany practically yelled at the panicking country.

"I don't know," Russia whispered, clinging to the country. "I don't know."

As the other country cried into his shoulder, Germany looked at the rapidly decaying state of Russia's body. Other than Russia's entire right leg being gone, part of his left leg was already gone. Small cracks were appearing all over Russia's body, taking chunks of Russia's flesh away.

The scary thing was no one could do anything except watch.

Germany hugged Russia close, attempting to comfort the dying country. Russia stopped crying as loudly. Germany helplessly watched as his friend cracked. He felt the tight grip of Russia stop as his arms decayed. The color was fading fast.

"Don't die," Germany said, beginning to cry. "Please, not you too." Russia sadly smiled at him. Russia laughed a bit, before closing his eyes and...

"It's been a while, huh?" Germany said at a grayscale sky, leaning against the gravestone. The graveyard was crowded around this time. "I'm sorry for not being brave enough to ask you out, or strong enough to save you. I sorry for everything." Germany sat in silence for a few minutes, looking up at the dull gray of the sky. The forecast said it was a beautiful sunny day. It was a bitter reminder of Russia.

Germany reluctantly stood up and walked home. He opened the door and went straight for his room. Germany rolled himself up in the covers of his bed, not bothering to change into night clothes. He gradually fell asleep, trying to prepare himself for the nightmares he would have about Russias death.

"Good morning, love."

"Wait, you're fucking dead."

oof i might make a second part idk