original title

Request from Bi-Musor

Antarctica can not talk

(sign language or other, I love to see people experiment with writing) and Greenland is very depressed after he moved away from familyWhen they first meet Greenland is trying to understand him, but they get closerI want some nice fluffAnd don't worry I will not be disappointed I hate my own stories and your probably better at writing than me

[OPENING SCENE WHERE WE GET INTRODUCED TO GREENLANDS SITUATION]

"Hey bro," America tapped Greenland on the shoulder. "Can you switch with me? Someone's throwing gang signs and I can't deal with that."

"I'm not working on orders today," Greenland focused on the coffee he was making. "Go ask someone else."

America leaned on Greenland, almost making him spill the hot drink. "Pleeeease bro they're really cute you'd like them. They're like a hot chick without the breasts please just take my place I'll give you my paycheck please just-"

"All of it?" Greenland looked at America at the paycheck part.

"Sure. Just go," America pushed Greenland to the register. A short kid in a selburose sweater with a thick blue scarf over his mouth looked up from his phone. He smiled and waved at Greenland. He started to flash a bunch of hand symbols.

"I'm sorry, what?" Greenland asked. The kid sighed and began to write in a black notebook. After a few minutes, the kid handed him the notebook.

The page that it was opened to said, 'I'm mute so I can't talk, sorry =). Can I have hot chocolate, please? Btw you're cute and my friends dared me to ask out a random person on a date. Want to talk ;)? I'm Antarctica btw.'

Greenland felt his face get hot. "S-sure," Greenland began to write Antarctica's order. "How old are you by the way? Because you're short and I can't see your face well." Antarctica began to write again.

'I'm 18, no worries. I'm just really short.'

"Ok, I'm done with my shift in a few minutes," Greenland told Antarctica. Greenland passed the paper to America, who began to make the hot chocolate.

"How'd it go?" America whispered.

"Good, I got a date," Greenland said. He didn't even look to America for his reaction.

A few minutes later, he got out of his