One - Leading misfortune

Korea Airline,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to thank you for flying with Korea Airline. We are now 45000 feet above the sea. I am Captain Yang Sejong and my co pilot is Ahn Hyo Seop." The pilot cheerly said.
"We hope all passengers are having good time flying with us."

The Saekang Elite School was holding a campaign of international solidarity in Malaysia. Therefore, they were on the flight to Malaysia. The four super seniors, eight seniors and one junior. There were also students from Yongsan High school, Japanese school and Chinese school.

"I saw the pilot," Hyuna said, turning around to talk to Ji Yeon.

"I saw both, both are crazy handsome." Ji Yeon stated.

"I was about to say that." Hyuna agreed, in all hype.

"Right right!" Ji Yeon kicked Hyuna's chair in excitement.

"Ji Yeon aa, someone is glaring at us." Hyuna whispered to Ji Yeon and glanced over at Felix who was overhearing the girls conversation.

"He did not just hear us right?" Ji Yeon cheekily smiled at Felix from distant.

"I guess he did." Hyuna chuckled, thinking about her friend fate.

"I am so not going to deal with his nagging." Ji Yeon pulled down her hoodie and hide her face.

Hyuna turned back to the front. She was sitting between Seungmin and Yeonjun, a student from Yongsan High. Fortunately, they knew each other so it wasn't awkward to be stuck between the guys. Hyun Jin on the other side wasn't able to blink his eyes as he was glancing over at Hyuna from time to time.

"Hyuna Hyuna, where are you staying in Malaysia soon?" Yeonjun asked as he was somewhat bored to be in the 7 hours flight.

Actually he had been talking with Hyuna from when the flight took off until halfway of the journey. They were catching up about the old days. Hyuna, Han and Yeonjun were from the same primary school, as well as Hyun Jin. So they basically knew each other.

"Mr Yu told me, probably at The Four Season?" Hyuna replied.

"Jinjja?! Nearby Petronas Twin Tower right?! My hotel is The Hyatt." Yeonjun said.
"We are pretty much close. Let's hang out later."

"Sure! I want to eat Malaysian food." Hyuna said in happiness.

"YAS!" Yeonjun put his hand in the air for high five.

"Yas!" Hyuna high five him.

On the other side,

"Heol!" Hyun Jin scoffed.

"Chill Hyun Jin, you are much better than this. Don't be childish. It was just a high five." He said in his mind but eyes were sharp looking at the two.
"WHAT?! WHO CARES?! IT WAS JUST A HIGH FIVE!? I CARE!" deep down he was going insane.

"Hyun Jin aa, are you okay?" Han asked his friend who was turning red.

Han thought Hyun Jin had trouble breathing as the pressure in the air was too high. Actually Han was nearly to being deaf in the plane.

"Me?!" Hyun Jin unintentionally snapped at Han.

"WAE?! Why did you snap at me?" Han freaked out.

"I am not okay." Hyun Jin made a crying face and put his head on Han's shoulder.

"Get off me," Han pushed his head.

"Hua silheo." Hyun Jin continued to bother his friend.

"Ehem, gayish act is not allowed in the plane. I am reading right now. Don't give me an eyesore sight." Changbin said, only to receive criticism in return.