Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.

Living room,

"RING RING RING!" It was Hyun Jin's alarm screaming to his and Hyuna's ears.

"Haaaaaa," Hyuna moved her hand and it caused Hyun Jin to be slapped right on his face.

"FIREEEEE!" Hyun Jin suddenly yelled as he saw the fireplace as soon as he opened his eyes.

The Hyuns were leaning against the sofa, sitting side by side. The Mimic was such a dreadful movie and they were both scared. Therefore, the two fell asleep in front of the television as they were contemplating whether to climb up the stairs or not.

"FIREE?! WHERE?!" Hyuna screamed along with Hyun Jin.

"Such a way to wake us up." Ji Yeon walked down the stairs, wanted to check what was happening downstairs as she heard someone screamed fire.

"Ouh,"
"That is actually the fireplace." Hyun Jin rubbed his eyes, seeing a clearer view of the situation.

"What time is it?!" Hyuna shook her phone and it opened to show the clock.
"Already 10 a.m."

"Already?!" Hyun Jin refused to wake up as he was still half asleep.

"Someone promised me he will go to the clinic today." Hyuna threw a sarcasm.

"Who is that? He must be crazy," Hyun Jin acted dumb as he fast got up and walked away from the living room.

"YAH HWANG JINIE! Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere that is not a clinic!" He replied as Hyun Jin was going up to the second floor.

The girlfriend turned speechless as she watched Hyun Jin acted like a little kid. Hyuna got up from her position and went to join Ji Yeon in the kitchen.

____

Kitchen,

"Are you cooking again?" Hyuna asked, sweeping her feet onto the floor.

"Hrmm," she nodded.
"Do you want some? How is your throat?" Ji Yeon turned on the rice cooker, measuring the water she wanted to put inside.

"Yes please!"
"I drank chamomile tea yesterday. Hyun Jin made it for me!" Hyuna whispered to Ji Yeon and the two girls hit each other.

"Ji Yeon aa! Good morning love!" Felix also went to join the girls in the kitchen from upstairs.

He was waving his hand in the air, looking all energetic.

"Good morning bb!" Ji Yeon made that awed expression.

"Should I help you with anything?" Felix asked, pulling a stool from under the table.

"I don't think so. I am not even cooking, this is only instant porridge." Ji Yeon replied and shifted her gaze to Felix from the rice cooker.

"Really? Do you make a lot?!" Felix asked.

"Yep, for the whole household. I don't think I will get the chance to eat if I cook only for me." Ji Yeon replied.

"Exactly." Felix nodded, agreeing.

"When will it be cooked?! I am hungry!" Hyuna tapped her hands on the table.

"Hyuna is the example." Felix said and Ji Yeon couldn't agree more.

"HEY HEY HEY!" It was Minho walking out from his room, yawning as he approached the Feji and Hyuna in the kitchen.
"I smell something like food!"