Twenty

Exhibition hall,

Wanted it or not, all 15 of them were back to the exhibition hall and Hyuna was still wearing her eye mask. They all looked like pandas escaping from the zoo.

"Annyeong! Long time no see!" It was Soobin and Yeonjun greeting Someone at the booth.

Yes. It was indeed such a long 3-4 days.

"Hola people!" Hyuna greeted them back the two boys looked at her in confusion.

"What are those on your eyes?" Yeonjun asked.

"These?" Hyuna took it off from her eyes.
"Eye mask."

"OMAIGOD! A bunch of pandas escaped the zoo this morning. They are here." Soobin laughed at them.

"I am more than just offended." Hyuna rubbed her eyes.

"Hyun Jin! Annyeong!" Yeonjun greeted him as Hyun Jin stepped into the booth to take his backpack from under the table.

"Ouh annyeong! Keep on talking." He replied and walked away with the backpack.

"..."

It was moment of silence after Hyun Jin left.

"..."

"He wasn't annoyed right?" Yeonjun became paranoid.

"I don't know." Hyuna blinked her eyes multiple times, hoping that wasn't the case.

"I somehow don't want to talk to you anymore when he said to keep talking." Yeonjun made a joke.

"Hehey, seolma." Soobin shook his head in denial.

"To all participants, please gather at the presentation section." An announcement was heard.

"We are all done with the presentation things right?" Yeonjun freaked out as he totally put aside all informations about the event for the past 4 days.

"Aniya, probably they want to make some speech?" Hyuna said.

"Let's go. I don't want Miss Wai to yell at us for being late." Soobin was the first to walk away from the booth, followed by the other two.

____

Audience section,

"Alright! So, today is the last day for us to be in this exhibition hall." The chairman of the organisation said.
"I would like to inform our participants that we will be having a trip to Cameron Highlands for 4 days, Langkawi Island 3 days and come back for winner announcement. I hope you all will give full corporation in this upcoming trip. Because, we will be giving random groups. All the group projects will be given marks for your addition involvements. Therefore! Let's make the trip our best memories!" He cheered the whole hall with his speech.

"Wahh, was that why you promised a trip to Cameron Highlands?" Ji Yeon was suspecting Felix.

"..."
"They just wanted to save my money. I didn't know also." Felix wasn't lying after all.

"Heol, are you even telling the truth."

"I am not you to be lying all the time." Felix fired back and Ji Yeon was triple triggered.

"Let's break up." She joked.

"No, thank you." Felix replied, lowkey annoyed with her joke.

"Haaaa, what is wrong with you. Let's not be serious for once?" Ji Yeon felt bad for throwing such lame joke.

"You really could say things like. Let's break up, let's end this such jokes. I really don't understand it."

"Felix aa, I was joking. Don't make me feel bad." She pouted to the limit.