Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.

The boys room,

That time, the boys and the girls room were next to each other so they could open the side door. The girls room were still dark without power supply. The boys were watching movie again and all four of them were stuck on the couch. Since they were scared about the ghost and the farm things.

"Hello, are you all sleeping?" It was one of the girl knocking on their door.

Han jumped out from the couch as reflection.

"Omaigod, he is really dating." Seungmin shook his head.

The Jisung opened the side door and it revealed Nayong.

"Wae?" Han asked, smiling like an idiot at the sight of Nayong.

"It is too dark, we can't charge our phones for torchlight. Can you just open the door and share the light?" Nayong said, pouting yet smiling.

"They are so happy, why did Han showed that expression earlier?" Seungmin tapped on Felix's shoulder.

"Geujwo? Probably he isn't familiar yet?" Three boys started gossiping on the couch.

"Well, Han was single all his life." Hyun Jin laughed at him.

"And you had a crush on Hyuna since elementary." Felix laughed loudly.

"Do not, expose me." Hyun Jin pushed Felix away.

"You asked for it!" Felix kicked Hyun Jin off from the couch.

"You are so dead!" Hyun Jin got up and hurled a pillow on Felix's face.

"YAH! What is happening?!" Han turned around and witness a chaos that the boys created.

"Nothing~" Hyun Jin replied.

"Anyway, could you do that favour?"
"Open the door." Nayong as asked again as Han was distracted before.

"Of course. But where are the other girls? Are you alone?!" Han couldn't hear a single soul from the girls room other than Nayong who was standing in front of him.

"Ji Yeon and Hyuna went to the yard."
"Chaeyoung is sleeping." Nayong replied.

Yes, Chaeyoung was fully covered with the blanket and since the light was out, it was impossible to detect her existence.

"Alright, if you need anything tell me. I will be in the next room." Han said and left the door wide opened.

"Thank you Han!" Nayong said.

____

Lobby,

The two souls were wandering around in the lobby. Hyuna and Ji Yeon were trying to find a place to charge their phones.

"Ji Yeon, do you know any other Hyun Jin?" Hyuna randomly asked.

"Aniya? Wae?"

"Ha Hyun Jin. I thought he was Hwang Hyun Jin. So I texted him back like how I texted Hyun Jin. Wait, but I really texted Hyun Jin. But different person." Hyuna said and Ji Yeon stared at her in confusion.

"You texted Hyun Jin but not Hyun Jin?" Ji Yeon asked.
"Are you possessed?" she knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"YAHHH! You are scaring me! Don't mention about possess thingy! It creeps me out." Hyuna said, clinging to Ji Yeon.

Hyuna lifted her hand up and pulled her sleeves. She expected to see her bare arm but the scratches were back on. The two girls stopped walking as their attentions were on the scratches.