Thirty Four

Copthorne Hotel,

Lobby,

The students finally arrived the hotel but only the boys seen there. The girls vanished from their sight and they weren't calm at all.

"Where is this Hyuna? I called her like 100 times." Hyun Jin was a second away from exploding.

"If they cause trouble again- THATS WHY-"
"Thats why I said to just take the same THE same car," Felix flopped onto the sofa in the lobby.
"I saw this coming."

"But they weren't done getting ready yet that time,"
"I knocked on the door like 100 times. But they said, just go first." Seungmin tried to defend the girls but sounded like he was on the boys side.
"Let the girls live tho."

"Let them live what?!" Han stared at Seungmin.

They used to look all neat but turned messy when the girls disappeared without words.

"HAAAAAAA I HATE THEMMMMN!" Bangchan yelled.

"Welcome to The Copthorne," a hotel worker said as someone entered the lobby, looking all flashy.

The boys turned to look at the lobby and finally shut the hell up. Yes I said that.

"I am not going to say anything." Felix said, staring at Ji Yeon from the sofa opposite of the entrance.

"I take back my word,"
"I don't hate Chaeyoung." Bangchan walked to the entrance.

"Chan aa!" Chaeyoung waved at him with that cutest smile ever, knowing that Chan could be annoyed with her not picking up the calls.

"You are dead if you fall for that." Hyun Jin whispered to Bangchan.

"Jinie aa, who wouldn't?" Bangchan shoved Hyun Jin away and went to Chaeyoung.

"Where is Hyuna? I can't see her!" Hyun Jin asked Ji Yeon but Felix snatched her away before she could answer the worried Jinie.

"Kajaaaaaaaaa!" Felix and Ji Yeon walked away, linking arms, almost jumping on their every step.

"Neomuuuuu yeppeo!"
"Wanjeonnnnnnnnnn yeppeo!" Felix's voice was echoing in the lobby as they walked away.

"He has serious illness." Seungmin stared at Felix from a far.

Seungmin really liked to end others sweet moment. Mostly, Feji got burnt without hesitation.

"Noonaaaaa!" It was Jeongin running towards Chaeyoung and Bangchan.

"Noo!" Bangchan pulled Chaeyoung to be behind him.

"Aaaaa wae?! Let me see my pretty noona!" Jeongin pushed Bangchan away.

"JEONGIN AAA!" Chaeyoung peeked from behind Bangchan.

"Oh mai god!"
"You are an angel!" Jeongin said, fanboying over Chaeyoung.

"I swear if you say anything more I will kill you!" Bangchan said to Jeongin.

"Wae?! Jealous yet?! She is pretty and that's a fact! I don't do lying." Jeongin fought back.

"Do you think I don't know that?!" Bangchan said, rolling his eyes.

"Boys, stop fighting." Chaeyoung yelled to them, rolling her eyes to the limit.
"Let's go! I want to eat!"

At last, there were only Han and Hyun Jin in the lobby waiting for their girlfriends. Hyun Jin checked on his wrist watch and Han kept calling Nayong. The girls were 45 minutes late.