Five

Hotel lobby,

All the students should be back at the hotel by then but only two of them were back. Nayong didn't have the room card and Han was lowkey scared to enter his room alone.

"How are they so late?!" Han sighed, was actually enjoying his time alone with Nayong.

"I am so tired right now. Where are the girls." Nayong acted as if she wanted to them to be back faster.

"Nayong aa, should we go somewhere else?" Han asked as the cafe on the rooftop came into his mind.

"Cafe?! Rooftop!" Nayong suggested his idea.

"Yas! Let's go."

____

Rooftop,

As soon as Han stepped his feet onto the rooftop, he saw Seungmin in the cafe alone. He was drinking mango milkshake.

"Ya, look at Seungmin. I thought he isn't here yet. Why is he alone there?" Han talked to Nayong.

"Jamkan!" Nayong held Han back from walking to Seungmin.
"That is Chae A Yongsan high."

"HEEUUK!" Han was speechless.
"Are they on a date?" He pulled his phone from the pant pocket.

"Picture picture."

"That is exactly what I am thinking of." Han opened his camera and aim to take picture of Seungmin and Chae A.

"Click!" He forgot to switch to silent mood.

With that, he opened the line application and shared the picture with the group chatroom.

"Omaigod!" Nayong giggled to her death.

____

Cafe,

"Line!" Seungmjn got a notification.

"Jamkanman, I need to check the message." He opened his phone and turned pale.

The Kim looked around to see the sender. Han caught his eyes as the boy waved at him with such an annoying expression.

"Why?" Chae A asked.

There were picture samples everywhere on their table. The truth was, they met to discuss about the picturing of the event. Since both of them were in charge of photography, Seungmin and Chae A decided to work together.

"Nothing." Seungmin replied and ignored Han.

"YAH! KIM SEUNGMIN!" Han went to him, smacking the poor boy on his shoulder.

"Chae A!" Nayong greeted Chae A.

"Ock! Nayong aa!"

They knew each other. Of course.

"Can we join you guys?" Han asked them.

"Of cours-" Chae A sentence got cut off.

"No, theres multiple vacant seats."
"Please sit there." Seungmin said as he knew the two people will tease him.

"Seungmin aa, but we have two empty chairs here." Chae A said.

"They are noisy. Just let them be." Seungmin shook his head.

"You are so cold at times." Chae A said.

"Me?" Seungmin thought he wasn't cold at all.

"That isn't new!" Han yelled to them from a far as he was overhearing the conversation.

____

Two hours later,

Hotel room,

The girls were finally back together.