Nine

Pharmacy,

"Welcome!" Hyun Jin was greeted as soon as he entered the pharmacy.

"Excuse me, have you seen a korean girl?" Hyun Jin asked the pharmacist.

"Yes, she went out with her boyfriend just now."

"Boy what?" Hyun Jin chuckled at the pharmacist confusion.

"They left about 5 minutes ago." She stated.

"Alright! Thank you!" Hyun Jin ran outside to look for Hyuna.

He felt slightly at ease but at the same time hating it. She wanted to go alone but then she wasn't really alone. She said she was okay but actually wasn't okay.

"Aigoo where is Hyuna and who was that guy?" Hyun Jin looked around.

The scene he saw as Hyuna appeared in his sight wasn't the moment when she fell but when Yeonjun hugged her to prevent Hyuna from falling.

"What am I watching?"
"Alone? Wah this is what we called alone."

People say it was impossible to forget all good memories in such a short time. But it did, it does when you are losing your mind. He furiously walked towards them. Not expecting an excuse nor reason.

"Get you hands off." Hyun Jin pulled Hyuna by her hand and she stumbled back from Yeonjun.

"J-Jinie aa." She didn't even do anything wrong but that situation caused Hyuna to stutter when she talk.

"Hyun Jin aa. It is not what you think it is." Yeonjun said, scared for both himself and Hyuna.

"Did I ask you?" Hyun Jin stared at him.
"Do you think I want to hear excuses right now?"

"Hyun Jin aa," Hyuna hated herself incase she ended up hurting Hyun Jin again.

"Let's go." Softly spoken but sounded so intense.

____

Beans & Co.

They ended up at the cafe from earlier again. The couple were sitting opposite of each other and Hyun Jin wasn't uttering a single word. Hyuna on the other side was scared to even say a word.

"Hyun Jin aa." She was about to start a conversation.

"How's your leg? Did you get it treated?" Hyun Jin asked, not even looking at her but his phone.

"Hrmm, I get it treated. About earlier,"

"Why aren't you eating?" Hyun Jin literally ignoring her explanation.

"Hyun Jin, can you listen to me? Why are you avoiding me?!" Hyuna got mad with his attitude towards her.

"Like what? You told me you want to go alone and you were with him. You told me you are fine but your injury is severe. Just exactly why? Are you annoyed with me around? Am I not supposed to know if anything happen to you."
"No, what am I exactly to you?"

"Aren't you like that too?! You are acting like you are fine but I don't really know if you are actually fine." Hyuna yelled at him.
"You never explain why you ignored me! Then you became okay on your own!"

"So, I should take the blame? Geurae, sorry for those times when I was a jerk for ignoring you. But you know what? I was just a stupid little kid that wanted the best for you."
"Those times when I wasn't there." His tone changed from the scary to slower.
"I-" Hyun Jin cut his own words as he got up from the chair.