Twenty Four

Bus,

They were already in Cameron Highland but on the way to the resort. The girls sat based on their liking. How? They were back to the position in the first bus, abandoning the boyfriends at the back. Honestly, winning the hide and seek game didn't make the boys life different. Not surprising, Jeongin was joining the girls conversation.

"Sasa sasa!" Jeongin was talking about the perfume from Sasa ( Cosmetic Store in Malaysia ).

"You tried that one too?!" Hyuna was the most excited to hear about perfume.

"Yes and I even bought one." Jeongin said happily.

"Uwaaaa! Jeongin aa, you should've been in our squad since day one." Chaeyoung clapped her hands.

Some boys were watching them,

"Heol, what are they talking about? Jeongin is sure having the time of his life." Bangchan glared at them from the side.

"Hyung! Why did you let Jeongin sit there?!" Hyun Jin shook Bangchan.

"Because he pushed me and went to sit there. What's there to win the hide and seek? We are still at the disadvantage." Bangchan shrugged.

"And I am at the most disadvantage." Felix shrugged along with Bangchan.

"What is wrong with you? Did Ji Yeon ditch you again?" Hyun Jin laughed at him.

"I don't know too." Felix sighed again.

"The dumb dude." Hyun Jin wasn't helping at all.

"And you are the dumbest." Felix replied, glancing over at his girlfriend.
"I should switch position with Jeongin."

"Exactly what I am thinking. I feel like he does that on purpose to annoy us." Bangchan agreed.

"Let's go to them." Hyun Jin suggested and got up from his seat.

"Yah! It is dangerous! Sit back!" Bangchan pulled him back as the road was all bumpy.

"It will only take a second to reach their seats." Hyun Jin shook Bangchan's hand away.

The boys were sitting on the left, two rows at the front of the girls and Jeongin. The girls and Jeongin were sitting on their right.

"HWANG HYUN JIN! What are you doing?! Go sit back!" Hyuna yelled at him being stubborn.

"I am okay." He put out an okay sign, giggling.

The bus went through a bump and he stumbled towards Hyuna.

"ANDWAEEE!" Hyun Jin tried to balance himself.
"HYUNAAA AA MOVE AWAY."

"JINIE! I told you it is dange-" Hyuna stopped talking and sunk into the seat cushion.

"Omo." The Hyuns widened their eyes.

"WUUUUUUUUU! What are you doing in the bus?!" Felix teased them.

Hyun Jin somehow managed to be safe by putting one hand on the arm rest of Hyuna's seat and the other one on the head rest, beside Hyuna's head. People were teasing them out of being too close.

"BYEOL BICHI NAERINDA ~"
"SHALALALALALALA," they sang.

"STOP! STOP SINGING!" Hyun Jin turned red and put his hands in the air, looking around to the people.

"WUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Right at that moment, Hyun Jin wished he listened to Bangchan and Hyuna's words.