Thirty Six

안녕!

안녕!

____

Toilet,

Yes the dance ended up with Hyuna falling down in the middle of the dance floor. She was cursing Hyun Jin and went to the toilet to ignore him.

"Omaigod! That was funny!" Ji Yeon was tapping on the sink.

"NO IT WASN'T!" Hyuna sulkily sat down to the floor.

"Yah! Your dress will be dirty!" Chaeyoung said, pulling Hyuna back up.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Hyuna said, all pouty.

"Did you see Hyun Jin face earlier?!"
"HE WAS FREAKING OUT! I BET THAT FOOL INTENDED TO CATCH YOU RIGHT AFTER HE LET GO BUT YOU WERE MOVING BACKWARD!" Chaeyoung laughed that her stomach hurt.

"Are you siding with Hyun Jin?" Hyuna glared at Chaeyoung.

"Aniya aniya!" Chaeyoung shook her head and crossed her arms.

"But that was iconic! You even ruined my moment with Han." Nayong said, shaking her head.

Hyuna fell onto Nayong and it caused the Hayong to be in chaos too. The two were interrupted by Hyuna sudden appearance.

"I HATE HYUN JINNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Hyuna yelled, pulling her hair.

____

Ballroom,

"I,"
"Want,"
"To,"
"Die." Hyun Jin pulled his hair in frustration.

It was like the camera zoomed in by each words he said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Seungmin was laughing.

He saw the whole chaos that was happening as Chae Aa and him were trying to take picture. Seungmin's camera even snapped Hyun Jin's shocked face and Hyuna falling down as his picture background.

"Look at this!" Seungmin showed the picture to Hyun Jin.

"You showed this to me like SOO MANY TIMES ALREADY!" Hyun Jin was on the urge to kill Seungmin.

"Before you kill Seungmin, I want to kill you." Han glared at Hyun Jin.
"ME AND NAYONG WAS FINALLY HAVING OUR MOMENT! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE US ALONE?! WHAT EVEN?!"

"Huaaaaa! What should I say to Hyuna now?" Hyun Jin put his head on the table and saw Hyuna coming towards him.

She pulled the chair next to Hyun Jin and sat with that sulky expression.

"Hyuna aa, mianhae." Hyun Jin made that puppy eyes.

"Silheo!"