Fourteen

The four season entrance,

Bangchan was waiting for the other boys to go down for 30 minutes already. Actually Hyun Jin was making a scene in their room. He refused to hangout with them that day but the roommates forced him to do so. That was why, the other boys were legit late. Bangchan was texting Chaeyoung.

Line application,

Chaeyoung : Chan aa! Are you going anywhere?

Bangchan : Yes, we are heading to the cinema. Didn't Ji Yeon tell you?

Chaeyoung : she did. You are only going to the movie right?

Bangchan. : yes, do you want to follow us?

Chaeyoung : No! Have fun Chan aa.

Close Line application.

"Chan aa! We are here!" That was Younghoon with Hyun Jin beside him.

Hyun Jin seemed lifeless as he was ultimately disagreed to hangout with the boys. He just wanted to empty his own mind alone but there wasn't any chance to do so.

"Come here! Our movie will be at 8:30!" Bangchan said to them from a far.

"Alright!" Jeongin with his smiley face ran to Bangchan.
"Hyung, is Chaeyoung noona joining?"

"Aniyo. She is probably busy." Bangchan replied.

"Really?! The girls aren't following us? Heol it will be less fun then." Sunwoo said, shrugging.

Changmin, Sunwoo and Younghoon were getting along well with the girls also. They just fit in with the friendly circle.

"Hrmm, Ji Yeon said she is busy with doing slides." Felix stated, also sad.
"Sokay! Let's just have fun and make them jealous later!"

"Right?! Let's take pictures, videos and show them what they were missing out." Seungmin agreed.

____

The girls room,

The four girls were busy getting ready. Hyuna's mood was somehow lightened up a bit as she successfully got back with Hyun Jin. She thought that they would be back as normal.

"Done?!" Nayong asked, fixing her eye brows in front of the mirror.

"Nayong aa, you spent an hour with your eye brows. Can you please move aside and let me use the mirror." Ji Yeon started a fight.

"HEOLLL! YOU ARE SO MEAN!" Nayong glared at Ji Yeon.

"Girls, don't fight or I will cancel the plan for tonight." Chaeyoung said, busy putting on her concealer.

Hyuna was the first to finish her makeup therefore the girl was having the time of her life waiting for the other three.

"Ji Yeon! Can you help me with something?" Hyuna forgot the finishing touch of her makeup.

"What?" Ji Yeon turned around and looked at Hyuna.

"This!" Hyuna showed Ji Yeon the pencil eyeliner.

"Give me that." Ji Yeon took the eyeliner from Hyuna's hand and opened the top cover.

"DON'T POKE MY EYES LIKE LAST TIME!" Hyuna had phobia with Ji Yeon and her eyeliner technique.

"No worries!" Ji Yeon said and applied the eyeliner for Hyuna.
"Wahhh! I am the best eyeliner applier." She praised herself as the result turned out good.

"Alright girls! I am done!" Chaeyoung put down her makeups on the floor and walked away.

"CHAEYOUNGG AAA! Don't leave your makeups on the floor like that! Someone will step on it!" One of them said.