Seventeen ( Hospital )

Chaeyoung's ward,

The girls ended up accompanying Chaeyoung while the boys went out to buy them food. However, those boys have been out for so long and they were actually starving. Haih, they acted like ultimate protector but somehow dumb at times.

"Nayong, let's step outside for a while?" Hyuna suggested as the other two girls were sleeping in the personal ward.

"I am scaredddd! There is nobody outside and it is already night." Nayong said, hesitating to follow Hyuna.

"I am bored," Hyuna pouted and stared outside the window.
"When will they be back?"

"Ring ring ring." Someone's phone was ringing.

"Whose phone is it?" Hyuna asked as her phone wasn't the one that rang.

"Not mine either." Nayong said, blinking at Hyuna.

"Nooooo," Hyuna closed her eyes and Nayong ran to her and hugged the girl in fear.

"Don't tell me this is some kind of scary scene." Nayong was lowkey shivering.

"Ring ring ring." It kept ringing.

"AHAHHHHHH!" A girl yelled in high pitch the other two girls cried in fear.

"Hrmmm waeyo?" Ji Yeon rubbed her eyes as she was talking on the phone.

"IT WAS YOUR PHONE?!" Hyuna let out a relief sigh.

On the phone call,

"Are you girl alright? We are stuck in such a long queue." Felix said, sounded pouty.

"Hrmm, we are fine. When will you be back?" Ji Yeon waited for Felix for hours already since the boys left.

"In an hour maybe?" Felix replied.
"Why? Do you miss me already?"

"Yep."

"I was joking. Waaa Ji Yeon aa, you are so straightforward." He chuckled from the other side of the line.

"Comeee backkk. There are other two girls scared of something and I don't know why." Ji Yeon said, glancing over at Hyuna and Nayong who were hugging each other tight.

"Really? Alright, we will be back in 30 minutes maybe."
"Sorry for keeping you all hungry."

"So you know." Ji Yeon nodded her head.

"Alright, my turn is next." Felix said, talking about the queue.

"Really?! Then, babye." She ended the call.

End of phone call.

"Felix?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes, he said they will be back in 30 minutes."
"Let's have fun for a while." She narrowed her eyes at Hyuna and Nayong.

"AHHH SILHEO! It is too dark outside." Nayong refused, thinking about ghosts and all.

"Yah, let's go." Chaeyoung who was half asleep wanted to follow them.

"REALLY?!" Hyuna was excited to see the alive Chaeyoung again.

"Yes! Let's go!" Chaeyoung shakily moved from the bed.
"But, Ji Yeon. I swear your pills were drugs."

"It was indeed. It is drug when your body don't need it Chaeyoung. Why would you went around and ate my medicine?" Ji Yeon looked at her, pissed off.

"YAH! You put it in the drawer." Chaeyoung didn't want to lose.

"Then, should I put it on your head?" Ji Yeon fired back.