Twenty One

Lobby,

Yesterday ended with a sequel and the girls were still ignoring the boys. No, it wasn't just a simple one day.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin was sitting beside her on the sofa.
"Stop ignoring me."

They were waiting for the tourist bus to come and fetch them from the hotel. It was the day to Cameron Highland trip.

"Nayong! I forgot something from the room. Let's go get it for a while." Hyuna said, totally ignoring Hyun Jin.

And she really left with the room card. They were supposed to check out before 11:00 and it was 10:45.

"Hahaaa, Hyuna ignored you." Felix laughed at Hyun Jin for having the same fate as him.

"I didn't even do anything wrong. Didn't even get the chance to explain. I rather she insults me than getting silence treatment." He was so miserable.

"I don't even know how to start a conversation with Ji Yeon right now." Felix said, looking at Ji Yeon who was busy on her phone.

"What did we do to deserve this?" Hyun Jin was thinking hard.

"I told you, just tell them. Look at the problem here, misunderstanding is the worst." Seungmin said.

"I tried to explain but Hyuna shut the door in front of my face." Hyun Jin made a sobbing face.

"Should I talk to Ji Yeon?" Felix pinched Hyun Jin.

"I dare you." Han giggled.
"Ji Yeon won't kill you."

"Ji -" Felix got up from beside Hyun Jin and went to Ji Yeon.

However, Ji Yeon got up and walked away. He was left hanging.

"..." Felix looked back at his friends.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"Feel me!" Hyun Jin laughed at him just like he did.

Later on, Hyuna came back with Ji Yeon. They took the luggages and went to the main door. The two clueless boys looked at them, wanted to help but scared to ask.

"Hyuna aa, wait for me!" Hyun Jin took courage and ran after her.

"I can push it on my own." Hyuna took back her luggage as Hyun Jin tried to help her.

"I really want to cry." Hyun Jin thought.

"Sorry, I am really sorry." He caught Hyuna's hand, trying to stop her from walking.

"Not really."

"HYUNA AA! Until when are you going to ignore meee." He whined.

"..." silence treatment was back on.

____

Bus,

The girls paired up into two groups, ignoring them again. There were Hyuna and Chaeyoung, Ji Yeon with Nayong. The girls were having some story sessions, keeping themselves busy with their own hot topics. Hyuna was so excited to talk about skin care thingy, Nayong talked about food, Chaeyoung wanted to spend her money and Ji Yeon was complaining about how much she needed to save her pocket.

"I spent 10 hours watching skin care routine last time." Hyuna said, showing them the video she watched from youtube.

"I know her too! This youtuber has that glass skin. Wahh, really envious." Ji Yeon said, she was sitting at the back seat of Hyuna and Chaeyoung.

"I need new rose face wash. Mine is finished." Chaeyoung was scrolling down the bodyshop page.

"Bodyshop?!" Ji Yeon joined Chaeyoung to scroll down the page.