Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?

Let's skip the plane.

After such a long flight, not really. They safely landed at LGK, Langkawi International Airport. It only took them 1 hour and 10 minutes to be in Langkawi from KLIA. The clock showed 10:35 p.m.

"To all passenger of Malaysia Airlines. Thank you for flying with us. We are now in Langkawi Malaysia, time zone is 10:35 in the night."
"We wish you a happy vacation and till we meet again." The female flight attendant made an announcement as the plane completely stopped its motion.

"Ahhhhh." Hyuna woke up from her 1 hour sleep.

There was Hyun Jin sitting next to her and he was already on the phone. Hyun Jin turned around to see Hyuna as he sensed her moving next to him.

"Did you sleep well?" He tried to start a conversation but sounded awkward.

"Yep!" Hyuna replied, ignoring the fact that it was awkward between them.

What happened to the Hyuns?

Hyun Jin got up from the seat and opened the upper cabinet to get their hand carry bags.

"Where did you put yours?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Sokay, I will take it out." Hyuna replied and unlashed the seatbelt as she wanted to get up.

"Gwaenchanna. It is too packed right now. I will take it out for you." Hyun Jin finally saw her backpack at the back of the cabinet.

Someone must have pushed it there until it reached at the end of the cabinet. Hyun Jin extended his hand and took it out but someone bumped into him and caused Hyun Jin to drop his backpack in order to save Hyuna's. He wasn't really in a good mood and someone just needed to mess up.

"Why were you blocking my way?" An unknown woman asked as Hyun Jin tried to get his backpack from the cabin floor.

She was probably in her late 20's. Hyun Jin kept his mouth shut and gave her an eye roll instead. Hyuna widened her eyes as Hyun Jin acted different from the one she knew.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" The woman asked.

"Let's not cause a scene here." Hyun Jin said, ignoring that woman.

Hyuna was double freaking out.

"Hyun Jin aa. Let's go." Hyuna said, pulling his hand as she was still seated.

"Don't touch me." Hyun Jin shook away her hand and it caused Hyuna to hit her own face.

His sudden action caused Hyuna to flinch and Hyun Jin came back to reality. Hyuna blankly stared at him, thinking that she didn't deserve to be mad as what she said to Hyun Jin was the worst.

"Hyun Jin..." Hyuna was already sensitive with their condition and Hyun Jin's action only caused her to overthink.

"I-I didn't mean that."
"Did I hurt you?" His eyes darted.

"Aniya." Hyuna shook her head, turning fragile.

"I am really sorry." Hyun Jin replied and turned around, sending glare to the earlier woman.

"Hyun Jin aa." Hyuna tapped on his shoulder as he was picking up his backpack the fell onto the floor.

"Waeyo?" He asked, wasn't even looking at Hyuna.

"Are we really fine?" Hyuna asked and Hyun Jin finally paid his full attention to her.

"Of course." He stood up and lovingly patted her head.

"All passengers are allowed to use the exit door at the front." A male flight attendant said.

"Should we go?" Hyun Jin insincerely smiled.