Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends

Lobby,

"Where were you last night?" It as Younghoon.

Younghoon, Changmin and Sunwoo woke up early to take a walk around the hotel. However, the other two loud boys left Younghoon because he was 2 minutes late.

"W-weee!"
"HEOL! We just came back." Hyuna made a confession.
"I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T TELL THE SAEKANG BOYS!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Younghoon laughed evilly.
"You wish."

"YOUNGHOON AAA! PLEASEE!" Hyuna shook the boy's soul out from his body.

"Alright fine." Younghoon gave in.

"REALLY?!" Hyuna jumped in joy.

She forgot about the ankles for a while.

"ACKKKK!" The girl pathetically fell back onto the floor.

"Hyuna aa! Are you okay?" Younghoon asked, half laughing, half concerned.

"Obviously! No! I think I might get my legs cut at this rate." Hyuna said, exaggerating.

"Let's go. I will help you girls go up."

"ACHUMMMM!" Chaeyoung sneezed again.

Her face was turning red but pale at the same time.

"ACHUMMMMMMM!" Ji Yeon was finally infected along with Chaeyoun.

"I SWEAR CHAEYOUNG! I AM NOW SICK BECAUSE OF YOU!" Ji Yeon went to smack Chaeyoung multiple times.
"Huaaaaa! Younghoon!" She looked at Younghoon.
"Can we trust you?"

"HEOL! OKAY FINE!" He knew what was going on.
"I WONT TELL THEM."

Nayong was the quietest amongst them. She just didn't have the energy to even talk anymore. Giving that surrender look, she walked lifelessly towards the elevator.

____

21st floor,

"Tuk tuk tuk!" Someone was knocking on a door.
"Ji Yeon! Haven't you wake up yet?! Can I borrow the broom from your room?!" It was Felix's voice echoing in the hallway.

The boys opened their room door wide. They were having a ritual on chasing insects from their room. Therefore, they girls can't easily enter the opposite room.

"What are you guys doing?" Younghoon casually asked as he walked closer to the room beside the Saekang boys'.

He was trying to get the boys attention and distract them away from his room. Because it was too impossible for the girls to enter their own room when Felix was standing by the door.

"Younghoon, have you seen the girls?" Felix asked, confused as he didn't see any of them since yesterday.

"No? Why?" Younghoon played it cool.

"Non of them answered the door." Felix said, brushing off some chips from his pillow onto the floor.

"What did the door asked them?" Younghoon made a joke.

"That was hilarious! Stop making me look stupid!" Felix laughed.
"Can you help me keep the door open for a while? I need to go take something," he excused himself.

Younghoon gave the girls signals and they ran fast towards him.

"Take this!" Younghoon gave his room card instead.
"Felix is facing the opposite room right, so he will see you." He whispered to the girls.

"Younghoon aa! Who are you talking to?" Hyun Jin asked, weirded out as he heard like Younghoon was talking to someone by the door.

Chaeyoung grabbed the card from Younghoon's hand and entered the room in rush.