Three

FamilyMart,

"Hyun Jin, did you get the banana milk?" Felix asked.

There were only the two of them outside. The other two boys wanted to follow but decided to wait incase the girls come back to their room.

"Yes, we have ten in total. What else should we get?" Hyun Jin asked and accidentally looked outside the transparent glass.

"That is your girlfriend isn't it?" Felix freaked out.

"That is your girlfriend." Hyun Jin said as he saw Ji Yeon.

"She must be kidding me." Felix said, rushing to pay for the foods and beverages he bought.

"Wait for me!" Hyun Jin followed him.

____

Outside,

The two boys followed the girls from behind. They were literally hugging each other and looked terrified for their lives.

"How can they go out when they are that scared?" Hyun Jin shook his head.

"Exactly," Felix also shook his head.

"Museowo." Ji Yeon said, her voice was shakinfg.

"Me too." Hyuna cried along with her.
"Ji Yeon aa, there are shadows."

"Ya," Felix approached them.

"What are you doing here?" Hyun Jin asked them.

Hyun Jin and Felix walked closer to them and the two girls fell on the ground.

"WE WANT TO WALK ALONE! DONT COME ANY CLOSER! I will hit you with this aluminium can!" Ji Yeon said, standing up then put up the can in front of her face whilst her eyes were shut.

"JI YEON! LETS JUST RUN! WE CANT FIGHT THEM." Hyuna said, pulling Ji Yeon away.

Both of the girls were talking but their eyes were closed.

"What happened? Why are you so terrified?" Felix asked, walking closer.

"Hyuna aa, is everything okay?" Hyun Jin was worried in so many ways.

"Hyuna? How do you know my name?" Hyuna slowly opened her eyes.
"JINIE?! HYUN JIN!" She yelled his name and went to hug her boyfriend.

"Ya, what happened? This is so not like you." Hyun Jin was caught off guard at her sudden action.

"Nothing nothing! We just wanted to call you guys but wondered if you were asleep." Hyuna lied.

"Don't lie to my face." Hyun Jin managed to sense her lie.

"Really! It was nothing." Hyuna insisted.

"Fine, you probably don't want to talk about it now. I will ask you again later." Hyun Jin said, giving up for a while.

Luckily Hyun Jin tolerated with that foolish act of Hyuna. But maybe that wasn't the same case with Felix.

"YAH! KWON JI YEON!"
"Aren't you going to tell me?"

"ANI! Nothing happened," Ji Yeon avoided eyes contact.