Nineteen

Skybox,

Because of Nayong suggestion, all 15 of them were in the glass box above the building.

"What am I doing here?!" Hyuna cursed to Nayong in her mind.

"Having fun? What else?!" Nayong replied, snapping pictures everywhere.

"I swear, it will be cool if we fall down." Ji Yeon joked as she posed with Nayong and Chaeyoung to take picture.

"YAH KWON JI YEON! What you say always the shittiest one! Don't say anything because it may come true." Chaeyoung smacked her.

"Alright whatever." Ji Yeon playfully rolled her eyes.

"KRIKKKK!" It sounded like the connector of the box and the building was moving.

"EOMMA! Did it already come true?!" Hyuna shook Hyun Jin who was enjoying his favourite food.

"ACKKK WHAT IS IT?!" Hyun Jin choked on the cake and had trouble breathing for a while.

"I don't want to die yet!" Hyuna made a scene.

"My throat is in pain!" He wanted to cry.

Well, actually served Hyun Jin and his friend Felix well. They played with the stupid speaker again.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! Hyuna, how many times will you be fooled by us?" It was Felix, annoyingly laughing.

"DON'T TELL ME. Is it the speaker again?" Hyuna took away the speaker from Hyun Jin's hand.

"Andwae! My speaker." The boy wanted to take it back but Hyuna put it behind her.

"No way! I am going to play my favourite song." Hyuna opened the bluetooth from her phone and connected it with the speaker.
"For a peace mind. I dare you to take it away from me."

"Noooooo!" Hyun Jin sat down on the glass, defeating.

"Now, let's be in peace." Hyuna opened a ritual music.
"Let the satan go away." She produced vibrato.

"Tang tang tang." It was the sound of wood crashed together.

"What are you doing?! I am scared." Hyun Jin covered his ears, refusing to hear the scary ritual music.

"You are scared?! Thats because you are evil." Hyuna kept on annoying them.

"Alright! Alright, we won't pull that prank again. So please close it." Felix was also covering his ears.

There was Ji Yeon recording them instead of helping. She also thought that the two boys deserved it.

"Alright, now. Let's listen to a song from my boyfriends." Hyuna said, switching the music to Astro's song all night.

"Excuse you?"
"Your what?" Hyun Jin glared at her.

"My boyfriend. Why? Any problem with that?" Hyuna said, ignoring Hyun Jin.

"HEOL! Okay!" Hyun Jin acted sulky and went to join Younghoon at the other side.

"You will have another sequel with Hyun Jin. Be aware." Ji Yeon joked again, getting a smack from Hyuna.

"Please, Hyun Jin can be really complicated when he starts the sequel." Hyuna shook her head, remembering events from few days ago.

____

The girls room,

The girls had their side door opened and it was connected to the super senior room. They planned another movie night before the day end. However, it was already 11 p.m which was pretty late to start a movie night. The students freely moved in and out of each other's room to get their things on set.