Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness

Cable car entrance,

The students made their way to the cable car safely. Nothing out of ordinary actually happened. They were given then task to explore the beauty of Langkawi Island from above and submit the best picture. Seungmin already had his huge camera set up. There were Hyuna and Hyun Jin in the same group as him.

"Yay!" Seungmin jumped in happiness as he tried taking a picture and it turned out really well.
"Hyuns! Stand there!" He told the Hyuns to stand such that their backs were facing the thick jungle.
"In count of three, say kimchi!" was actually enjoying taking his friends pictures.

"Hana! Du! Se!" They counted and Seungmin snapped a picture of them.

"Jamkan Min aa!" Hyun Jin took out his polaroid camera.
"Help me!" he smiled cheekily.

"My favourite! A polaroid!" Hyuna was excited to use the polaroid camera.

Hyun Jin handed Seungmin the camera and moved closer to Hyuna, putting his hand on her shoulder with their heads touching.

"Alright, say kimchi!" Seungmin held the camera and looked at the focus point.

"Clicked!" The camera produced a sound.

A film slipped out from the camera and Seungmin took it out. He rapidly shook the film until the colour can be seen. The picture turned out to be a really good one. The Hyuns were in all contentment as they observed the picture.

"Gumawo Seungmin," Hyuna said and Seungmin nodded in response.

"Peeps!" It was Bangchan calling out for them.
"Our cable cars will be here in a minute!"

"Orait!" The Hayong imitated each other.

Han had a camera rope strap around his neck as he was lazy to hold it all the time. Meanwhile, Nayong got her power bank ready, just in case her battery die, she will be able to take pictures using her phone non stop. After all, Nayong wanted to snap a million pictures of Han during the cable car date. Well, it wasn't supposed to be a date but they just turn it into one.

"Yongie kaja." Han and Nayong got into their cable car.

"Did someone called for me?" Felix just needed to troll them, giggling childishly.

But there was Ji Yeon laughing next to him and Han gave them the seriously look. The students got into the cable car and they were thrilled once it started to move.

"Aahhh!" Hyuna was sitting next to Hyun Jin, in front of Seungmin.
"Look outside!" Pointing towards the jungle.

"I only see green." Hyun Jin ruined the mood.

"Hello! Go green please Hwang Jinie." Hyuna said, smacking Hyun Jin.

Hyun Jin just let out a chuckle.

"Hyuns! Look! Let's take a selfie!" Seungmin put his phone above their heads and they moved closer.
"One! Two!" He snapped the picture.

"The countdown was supposed to be three!" Hyun Jin complained.

"I never said that." Seungmin backfired.

"WHAT EVEN?!" The boys began to fight funnily.

"Kids. Stop fighting or else I will drop you off from the cable car." Hyuna said.

"Seungmin. Let's drop Hyuna from here." Hyun Jin replied, narrowing his eyes to Hyuna.

"KAJA! I will open the door." Seungmin agreed.

"ANDWAE BOYS! Let's not kill me today." Hyuna said, crossing her hands.

The two boys only laughed at her reaction.