Okay end this really

Narrator,

The house was so lonely as the parents were still out for works. Hyuna sat in the living room, waiting for her parents and enjoyed some drama from the television. She was watching Hotel Del Luna episode 13. The hero from historical time got sacrificed and Hyuna cried a river. She was a fan of that drama mostly because of Lee Do Hyun but he died. Tragically at that.

"Why is everything so sad?! Reality is so harsh and my favourite drama is so tragic." She threw the pillow towards the television that was hung on the wall.

"Line!"

A notification popped up and Hyuna looked at her phone. It was from Hyun Jin in the group chat.

Group chat on

Hyunjin : Anybody without parents at home?

Seungmin : Not me but I can go out.

Hyuna : Me.

Chaeyoung : Want to hang out? Count me in.

Nayong : Ottokaeyo? I don't have transport.

Han : But you have me. Let's go.

Seungmin : You can't even drive to fetch Nayong or what.

Han : Says who?

Nayong : Your brother again? He is not your chauffeur Jisung ssi.

Han : Of course :D . How about you Felix?

Felix : No

Group chat off

Hyuna stared at her phone for a while. It felt like something is missing from the group chat. Ji Yeon's name didn't come up in the whole conversation. Well she used to be the most inactive in group chats but she would at least reply once or twice.

"Ding dong!" The bell rang and Hyuna got up to see the visitor.

She pushed the front door cctv button and talked through the monitor.

"HYUNA! Let's go!" Hyun Jin was smiling at her from the screen and she opened the door.

"You are already here?" Hyuna blinked.

"We are all already here." Hyun Jin said and all of the people from the group chat revealed themselves to Hyuna.

"Annyeong!" Nayong waved at her.
"We are here to celebrate the ending of school semester."

"At my house?! Why?!" Hyuna freaked out.

"Because it is your house." Chaeyoung said and made her way inside Hyuna's house, shoving her friend away from the doorstep.

"There! Put the foods at the kitchen." Hyuna pointed towards the empty dining table.

The kitchen was just right behind the living room, it's like the typical position of modern house. The bar like kitchen with simple dining and tall stools.

"The seniors won't be here?" Hyuna asked, curious as non of them showed up.

"Hrmm, they are having fun somewhere else." Hyun Jin stated and Hyuna shrugged.
"Wae?"