Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )

Rooftop cafe,

"Woojin! Younghoon!" Chaeyoung called them, mood was lightened up to think the boys would probably help them girls.

"What sins did you girls cause this time?" Woojin asked, pulling a chair next to Hyun Jin and sat on it.

"They went out yesterday and stayed outside until 1 a.m." Younghoon thought that the other boys knew everything.

Hyun Jin was originally looking at Younghoon but then he turned his head to Hyuna's direction.

"Wahh, 1 a.m?" He wanted to flip the table so badly.

"Didn't you tell them that part yet?!" Younghoon covered his mouth in shocked.

"You are not helping at all Hoon aa." Chaeyoung shook her head, crying inside.

"Aigoo, you deserve the nagging." Changmin agreed with the boys.
"I used to have a girlfriend too and she was so stubborn to the point she passed away."

"REALLY?!" Hyuna choked on her drink.

"That was a joke." Changmin annoyingly said.

"YOU ARE SCARING ME!" Chaeyoung wanted to kill Changmin.

"But it could be possible. This once, my little sister went out until around 2 a.m and she came back penniless." Sunwoo told them a true story.

"But we became penniless when you boys were around too." Nayong didn't mean any harm.

"..." the boys acted like they didn't hear that.

"Should we order some pizza?" Sunwoo changed the topic as he wanted to run away from the sensitive topic.

"How about pepperoni?" Felix played along with Sunwoo.

"Are you boys trying to-" Chaeyoung wanted to burn them but they kept talking about random stuffs.

"There will be a basketball match today."Han said.
"Let's watch the television tonight."

"That's a good idea." Changmin agreed, coughing off his pathetic role as a so called protector.

____

Hotel room,

The girls were finally able to go back to their room and each of them were dead asleep except for Ji Yeon. She suddenly turned into a light sleeper therefore even the sound of water droplets falling can wake her up.

"I seriously should die! Seriously!" Ji Yeon covered her ears with the pillow but gave up on sleeping.

She glanced over at the door and wondered if the boys will hear her walking out. As she was about to walk away, Hyuna changed her position from lying to sitting.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hyuna asked as she wanted to follow her.

"Hungry and also,"
"I am thirsty but we finished all the drinks from the fridge." Ji Yeon said, pinching her own cheeks to stay refreshed.

"The boys will pick up a fight if we go out again. Should we just use them?" Hyuna asked.

"Should we?" Ji Yeon went to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door, someone yelled at them from the opposite room. The boys had their door opened as wide as they can.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" It was Felix watching Ji Yeon's every move.

The boys went somehow crazy. They arranged the couch to be facing the door so that they can watch the girls go in and out from their room.

"Bokie aa!" Ji Yeon went straight to him as the door was already opened.