Six - Don't go

McDonald's,

"Wait, how do you know we are here?" Ji Yeon asked, wondering.

"Uh," Hyuna glanced over at Hyun Jin.
"I was with Yeonjun, he told me Soobin told him that you all are here. Therefore, I am here." She somehow felt anxious looking at Hyun Jin and his careless expression.

"Is he really cool with this situation?" Hyuna thought.

"She is not hiding anything. The best that I can do is."
"Trust her."

"Hyun Jin aa, did you settle the slide problems?" Hyuna asked, wanted to make sure the vibe that Hyun Jin gave off.

"Hrmm, it is fine now." He said, turning to look at Hyuna.

She was unsure with the gesture Hyun Jin gave. He didn't ignore her at least but sounded like didn't want to talk. Hyuna took it at the positive side.

"Maybe it is because Hyun Jin is sick?" Hyuna asked herself.

"Hyun Jin aa, are you still sick?" Hyuna asked him.

"No," he replied

"Did you eat your medicine?" Hyuna asked again.

"Yes."

Hyun Jin wasn't mad at her but he just didn't want to look at her that time. Honestly, he was scared of himself who would probably go crazy once he remembered about the earlier scene. It supposed to be small matter but that just how his brain works.

"Hyun Jin aa,"
"Are you mad with me or what?" Hyuna asked.

"First of all, let's exchange seat." Ji Yeon interrupted them.

She had been like a wall between the two. With that, Ji Yeon stood up and flipped her seat with Hyun Jin.

"Answer me." Hyuna asked Hyun Jin again.

"Later,"
"Let's talk about it later." Hyun Jin said, wasn't even looking at her.

Hyuna gave up as she didn't want to create any more scenes there. Putting aside the anxiety, she acted like everything was okay. They continued to eat in peace and ignored the awkward atmosphere for a while.

____

Exhibition hall,

Minho had been with Hyun Jin the whole day stuck at the booth. The two of them wanted to walk around but the others insisted that they were able to convince people the most. Therefore, for the sake of winning, they stayed then in boredom.

"Can't we at least travel to the opposite booth." Minho whined.

"Should we?" Hyun Jin got up from his chair and stepped outside the booth.

But as soon as he did that, someone stopped at theirs. Hyun Jin took a reverse and went back behind the table.

"Konichiwa! I am Kaori, from the japanese team." A girl greeted him.

"Hello, we are the korean team." Hyun Jin replied.

"..."