Thirty One

안녕!

안녕!

Kitchen,

7:45 a.m.

The Hyuns were still dead asleep when Ji Yeon stepped into the kitchen. The third wheel stared at them for a while, contemplating whether to take pictures or not.

"No," Ji Yeon decided and pushed Hyuna's face, causing her to wake up in shock.

"JI YEON AA! YOU STARTLED ME!" Hyuna rubbed her eyes.

"What is happening?" The another Hyun blinked multiple times.

"Why are you people sleeping in the kitchen? And the other boys on the floor," Ji Yeon asked but couldn't care less as she opened the fridge.

"We watched movie last night." Hyun Jin replied and moved away from the stool to the bathroom.

"Ji Yeon aa!" Felix ran from upstairs.

"Hrm wae?" Ji Yeon turned around to look at him.
"Are you done?"

"Ock, why are you people all dressed up? Where are you going?" Hyuna asked as she saw Felix and Ji Yeon wearing casual clothes.

"We are going outside. What do you people want to eat?" Ji Yeon replied, still going through the fridge.

"Tteok-bokki," Felix sat on one of the kitchen stool.

"You want to eat yourself?" Ji Yeon threw a lame joke and Hyuna laughed to support her friend.

"Spicy tteok-bokki,."
"Because I am hot." Felix said and the girls gave him the judging face.

"The thing is. We are in Malaysia Bokie ssi, we can't find your species here." Ji Yeon closed the fridge and walked away from the kitchen.

"Says who? I found tteok-bokki,"
"Omaigod it is awkward call that food now." Felix face palmed himself and followed Ji Yeon to the couch in front of the television.

"Where?" Ji Yeon laughed.

"The supermarket in this building. They have korean foods." Felix replied.

"JAMKAN I WANT TO FOLLOW!" Hyun Jin ran from the bathroom as he heard people are going out.

"Please don't follow us. I want to go alone with Ji Yeon." Felix pushed Hyun Jin as he walked closer.

"SAYS WHO YOU CAN?!" Hyun Jin made a scene as he wanted to follow.

"Alright, just come with us Hyun Jin." Ji Yeon shook her head, unable to understand the boys.
"Hyuna too,"

"NO JI YEON!" Felix glared at Hyun Jin but the other boy stuck his tongue out to annoy Felix even more.

"I win I win I win," Hyun Jin danced in front of Felix.