Seven

Lobby,

"Don't go." Hyun Jin's voice was vividly playing back in Hyuna's mind.

She was already downstairs. Hyuna was caught off her guard as Hyun Jin said the opposite when she asked why.

"Ani, don't mind me. Just go. Sorry for being like this." Hyun Jin told her that.

"NO! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT IT! I SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" Hyuna suddenly yelled and Yeonjun jumped back a little.

"Wae wae wae?!" Yeonjun asked.

"Ock." Hyuna came back to her sense and Ji Yeon have been giving her the understanding looks.

"Here."
"You left it at the exhibition hall." Yeonjun gave Hyuna the black hologram pencil case.

"Ock! You found it?!" Hyuna was happy to see the pencil case she thought she lost.
"Thank you!"

"You left it at my booth. Probably when we wrote down the booth list." Yeonjun said.

"I am so troublesome. You could've give it to me tomorrow."
"I am sorry."

"I just want to give it to you today." Yeonjun said.

"Is that all?" Ji Yeon interrupted them.
"JAMKAN." She panicked as someone registered into her view.

Ji Yeon moved to hide beside Hyuna.

"Your 3 o'clock. Is that Lee Yongbok?" She asked Hyuna.

Hyuna turned around and saw Felix wearing his hoodie leaving the lobby.

"Where is that guy going?!" Ji Yeon asked, shaking Hyuna.

"Go ask him. Who knows you can be back on good terms." Hyuna suggested.

"Him! Now! No!" Ji Yeon shook off the idea.

"Wae? Are you fighting with Felix? He looks like a softie, just talk to him." Soobin said.

"He really hates me now." Ji Yeon said, miserably sitting down on the floor.

"Hehey, no way."
"I am giving you two options."
"One, Felix went to the convenience store to buy something for you to be on good term."
"Two, he went out to get fresh air." Soobin said.

"I prefer the number one!" Ji Yeon said.
"Anyway, is that all? Are you guys done dealing?"

"Yes!" Yeonjun replied.

"Babye! I want to follow Felix!" She went after that angry boyfriend.

____

Outside,

Luckily, Felix didn't walk that fast. Therefore, Ji Yeon was able to follow him.

"Shit, do I need to cross the road?" Ji Yeon asked herself as Felix was already at the opposite side of the road.

She wasn't really a good road crosser when alone. It took her a while to make up her mind and cross the road.

"Tesso. Let's just go." She took her first step.

"PEENGGGGGG! YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" The driver yelled to Ji Yeon as the light turned red as soon as her feet hit the middle of road.

Ji Yeon covered her ears and sat on the ground. It was too scary to imagine. Furthermore, she wasn't wearing her lenses so that poor girl couldn't see anything clearly. Felix on the other hand heard the loud sound and it made him turned around. He saw a familiar person sitting on the ground but somehow unsure.

"Ji Y-"
"Excuse me."
"Are you okay?" He asked from the opposite side.

Ji Yeon thought she was in a deep trouble if Felix find out. So, that girl put up her hand in the air with an okay sign. Funnily, Felix knew it was her.