Two

Narrator,

"Hua, someone! Help me! My phone died and I am stuck here like forever. Don't they notice that I am gone?! Why am I here?!" Han thought.

He was praying for his life.

"Excuse me, can you speak english?" The guard asked Han.

"Yes,"
"But, why am I in the custom office?" Han asked, confused and scared.

"We detected something from your luggage."
"Actually a drug dealer broke in just now. We would appreciate your corporation." The guard told him.

"Deu-deu," blood rushed out from the poor boy face.
"Drug dealer?" His face turned pale.

"How old are you?" Another officer asked as he entered the custom office with his fierce face.

"I am 1-9,"
"19," Han eyes turned red.

He just couldn't help but to feel anxious and scared.

"Did you bring anything like salt, sugar or flour?" The officer asked him, sounded friendly as he sensed Han was too nervous to talk.

"No," Han said.
"Does medication considered as drug?"

"Medication? What medicine?"

"I have trouble breathing and I am staying in Malaysia for a month for my exchange student program."
"Therefore, I brought a bunch of the same medicine."
"It is azithromycin." Han took out the bottles from the smallest section of the luggage.

"Bring the medicine tester." The officer told the guard.
"I am sorry boy, but we need to go through the procedure."

"It is fine, I am glad to be a help." Han said, literally shaking in his mind.

"It will take a while. So contact your guardian first and tell them about your where-being."

"My phone died, can I please use the office telephone?" Han asked politely.

"Sure, it is on the white table." The officer pointed to the table at the corner of the office.

On the phone call,

"Hello Mr Yu, this is Han Jisung. I am in the custom office." Han said, ready to get some scolding from Mr Yu.

"You what?! What trouble did you cause to be in the custom office?" Mr Yu yelled at him through the telephone.

"Mr Yu," Han sobbed.
"I am a suspected drug dealer." He cried.
"Huaaaaaaaa."

"How long have you been there?!" Mr Yu changed his tone from angry to concern.

"Nearly an hour." Han said, catching his breath.

"Wait there, I will send Mr Pyo and Woojin there."
"I am so busy finding Jeongin right now so make sure not to cause any more trouble." Mr Yu stated and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"Mr Yu," Han continued to cry.

The guards looked at him pathetically.

"He is too innocent to be a drug dealer." The guard whispered to the officer.