Thirty Two

Penthouse,

Hyuna was in the kitchen with the other girls. Ji Yeon had been glaring at the boys in the living room. Felix had puppy eyes mood on. Hyun Jin was scared to even look at Hyuna as he really caused trouble that time. Han was getting Nayong attention and Seungmin thought he was safe. The worst part was,

"Why did they bring the trolley here? I smell trouble." Chaeyoung stared at the trolleys.

Yes. They brought the broken trolleys home. The trolleys were placed in the middle of living room.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin walked to her, stumbling all over the places.

"Just stay there! Stop walking, that will hurt you more!" Hyuna yelled at him from a far.

He kept walking. Hyun Jin got his legs injured and even got bandage on his forehead. The fact they needed to go to dinner that night, the boys really messed themselves up.

"Seungmin aa! Where are you going? Don't hurt yourself!" Ji Yeon yelled as he saw Seungmin sneaked to the second floor.

The boy stopped walking and turned around.

"Don't think you are safe." Chaeyoung warned.

"I am seriously hurt." Seungmin pouted and crawled back to the living room.

Yes, he crawled. Because Seungmin nearly cracked his backbone.

"Minie aa! Come here, let's try this wonton noodle." Hyuna made a hand motion, signaling Seungmin to come to them.

The boyfriends were ignored but Seungmin got their attentions. That was just weird.

"I feel so single." Felix sighed.

"At least Nayong doesn't abandon me." Han started to talk.
"Yet." He continued, pinching Felix.

"Hehey Ji Yeon isn't always cold." Felix said, more like hoping instead of stating the truth.
"..."
"I think," he had a second thought.

"Bon appetite!" They yelled from the kitchen.

In the kitchen, they actually finished cooking and some even started to eat. Hyun Jin's earlier attempt to join the table was a success. Han made his way to the table, Seungmin was already happily eating and there was Felix hesitating.

"Bokie aa! What's wrong?" It was Ji Yeon sweetly asking him from the kitchen table.

Yes Ji Yeon was cold but that was Felix after all. They say love could change a person.

Hah, you bet.

"Nothing." Felix said as the dining table was already compacted.

"Jamkan, I will go to you." Ji Yeon took a bowl from the upper cabinet.

"NO NO! I can go there!" Felix instantly got up and ran to the kitchen with his legs squabbling.

"I could've just go to you! What are you doing?!" Ji Yeon was startled as Felix suddenly took the bowl from her hand.

"I don't want to burden you." Felix looked to the ground.

"I swear a war is about to blow up. If it is Ji Yeon and Felix fighting it will be a huge mess." Hyun Jin whispered to Hyuna.

"Shut up." Hyuna put a whole dumpling into his mouth to shut Hyun Jin up.

"You should believe in me." Hyun Jin was still talking with his full mouth.

Looking like a chubby bunny munching on the food. Hyun Jin widened his eyes which made him looked even cuter. Hyuna glared at him, acting like Hyun Jin's indirect aegyo didn't work on her.