Forty Seven

Meritus Resort,

The girls room,

They were back in the Meritus resort but without Ji Yeon.

"Are you sure we will go scuba diving?" Hyuna asked, shrugging.

"That's it. Ji Yeon-"
"Is still not waking after she what happened yesterday. Now, the organiser forced us to follow their schedule." Chaeyoung sat on the floor, packing up her swimming suit.

"I don't want to go." Nayong got her eyes teary.
"Nooooooo! Why am I crying?!" She forcefully wiped away her tears.

"What exactly happened yesterday? What caused that stupid girl go out in that condition?" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows.

"She,"
"Went to, find me." It was hard for Hyuna to say it out loud.

"Where did you go?! At 1 a.m. alone?!" Chaeyoung was somehow speechless.
"Didn't Hyun Jin get mad? So rare,"

"Aniya, Hyun Jin probably gave up on me." Hyuna said, head laying low.

"Aniya, he is just being considerate since you have been crying for three days." Nayong said, patting her friend on the head.

"But how are we going to have fun without Ji Yeon now?" Chaeyoung said, throwing herself on the bed.

"That too, I don't know." Hyuna sighed.

"I heard her parents are going to bring her back in Korea if Ji Yeon won't wake up today."
"But she woke up and went back unconscious. I think that is worse." Nayong got teary again.

"But you know what? She forgot way too many things. I was talking to her yesterday before we watched the movies." Hyuna said.
"She forgot the Lotte world memories, Felix's nickname, the accident scene and became weaker. I am scared, I can't help but to overthink."
"Ji Yeon neun, had strong memory. She used to read the whole history book in one day before exam and scored the highest."

"Are you serious? Did the accident damage a little of her memory." Chaeyoung freaked out.

"I ruined Ji Yeon." Hyuna hit herself.

"Kang Hyuna! Stop hurting yourself!" Nayong held her back, frowning.
"You did not ruin her!"

"Tuk tuk tuk!" Someone was knocking on the door.
"Hyuna aa!" It was Hyun Jin.

Hyuna wiped her tears and went to get the door. Hyun Jin was standing behind it in his dark brown and blue striped shirt.

"Did you cry again?" He noticed her red eyes.
"But why~" Hyun Jin whined.

"Aniyaa, I did not." She shook her head.
"But why are you here?" Hyuna changed the topic.

"They are all going to the cafe, aren't you girls going to eat?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Already? It is only 8:30." Hyuna checked on her watch.
"And, I am not hungry."

"Hrmm," he nodded.
"Anyway! Felix is going back to the hospital. He is taking Ji Yeon back with Mr Yu."
"That's why, let's eat. Okay?" Hyun Jin smiled at her, knowing that Hyuna must be thinking about Ji Yeon.

"JI YEON WOKE UP?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yes! Happy?" Hyun Jin was happy to see Hyuna getting excited.