Fifty One - Closer to an Ending

KLCC Convention Centre,

Fast forward, it was already the awarding day. They were back in Kuala Lumpur and the students were thrilled waiting for the results.

"Chan, are we even winning?" Chaeyoung shrugged as she was anxious about the result.

Chaeyoung had been giving blood sweat and tears for the whole event. To be said, she was the most active member even if in silence.

"Mr Yu said so?" Bangchan replied, somewhat unsure.

"Hello! Good evening! I know the participants must be so curious by now! Honestly we are eager to tell you but hold up! Let's give the organisers some time for his words!" The MC started talking.

"Yay! Finally!" Chaeyoung let out a sigh.

"I know it's been a long month! Firstly, I would like to thank all the participants for taking place in this event. Thank you so much for your interest. Throughout this event, there must be bitter and sweet memories and I hope we will be able to cherish all of that."
"Anyway! I got an information that one of our lovely participants from Korea got into an accident."
"Where are you?" The organiser looked around, wanted to look at Ji Yeon's condition.

She raised her hand, giving out an ashamed smile.

"Are you doing fine now?" The organiser was indeed a friendly one.

"Yes! Thank you for your concern!" Ji Yeon politely replied.

"Thank god for your health. I wish you all a healthy journey ahead."

"I think this speech will take forever." Ji Yeon complained.

"Listen that. He told us to take a good care of our health." Felix just needed to point that out.

"Nae," Ji Yeon nodded, tired to pick a fight with Felix.

"Ock, this Ji Yeon is so unfamiliar. She is agreeing yet why do I feel distant?" Felix thought, only staring at Ji Yeon.
"Is she really okay?" He knitted his eyebrows but Ji Yeon wasn't looking.

"Yah! Felix! When is our flight to Korea?" Hyun Jin interrupted him.

"Huh?" Felix turned to look at Hyun Jin.
"In two days. Mr Yu extended our stay here."

"For real?!" Hyun Jin nearly dance on the spot.
"Hyuna Hyuna!" He went to talk to Hyuna who was sitting at his right.

"What is it?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows, putting down the glass onto the table.

"Let's go on a date." He leaned in closer, whispering to only Hyuna.

"Let's go!" Hyuna agreed, whispering back.

"Heol, do you call that whisper? Just tell the whole world already." Seungmin had to say that.

"Can you please stop bothering us?" Hyun Jin glared at Seungmin.

"No, never." Seungmin laughed.

"I guess that is all from me! Thank you once again from the me and the fellow crew! We will be exposing the results now!" He gave a big clap and the rest copied his action.

"Ock, it is done?" Hyuna was shocked as the organiser kept the speech short and neat.

"This organiser is the best of all. He is friendly and kept his speech short." Hyun Jin said.
"Aha but now, the result is out."

"We were the presenters Jinie. If anything go wrong, let's jump from KLCC tower." Hyuna said, shaking Hyun Jin's white shirt sleeve.

"KLCC is like 88 floors. If we fall from the top, I think we might be shattered into million smaller pieces. How irony." Hyun Jin flinched at the brutal imagination he got.