Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!

Tower,

The four students were monitoring Hyuna. She was running towards them and the five of them were on a phone call.

On the phone call,

"NOONA! Hyun Jin is behind you!" Jeongin yelled.

"Really?! I thought he gave up on me!"

"Move to the left, and make a U Turn!" Jeongin gave direction as he saw her every moves and possible escape.
"Make sure they won't know our hideout."

"Is Hyun Jin still behind me?!" They were running in circle.

"Yes! Get out from that circle and go to your right! To the convenience store! Faster! I will go there!" Jeongin said and went down the stairs from the top floor of the tower.

End of phone call.

____

Convenience store,

Hyuna was hiding behind the shelf and Hyun Jin knew it. It looked like some horror movie where the villain was chasing after the target.

"Yah Kang Hyuna! Nawa!" Hyun Jin said as he saw her from the corner mirror.

"Silheo! If you come closer I will break these chip bags and make you pay!" Hyuna threatened him.

"Do it." Hyun Jin speed up to Hyuna and grabbed her hoodie sleeve from the back.

He literally pulled Hyuna with one hand and she stumbled towards Hyun Jin. As she was holding onto some chip bags, those chips fell onto the floor. They were causing chaos here and then.

"ANDWAEEE! Let go!" Hyuna hit his hand with the chip bags.
"Stop targeting me only!"

"Then you should've hide better!" Hyun Jin was laughing at their own idiotic acts.

"OCKSKFSMMSMAMS!"

"Welcome!" The cashier said as a customer entered the store.

It was Jeongin but nobody else noticed him aside the cashier. He took light steps and hide behind the shelf.

"Psss psss!" Jeongin called Hyuna and she heard him.

She luckily saw Jeongin from between the shelf division. However Hyun Jin didn't get the idea. Hyuna acted dumb with Hyun Jin.

"Alright, I will go with you." Hyuna said, extending one of her hand to the left.

Hyun Jin was in front of her and Jeongin was on her left. The boyfriend had her right hand then Jeongin caught Hyuna's left hand and pulled her. Hyun Jin was caught off guard so he easily let go.

"YAH! JEONGIN YOU BETRAYER!" He finally saw him as Jeongin and Hyuna already a step away from the main door.

"MIANN HYUNG! I NEED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Jeongin waved at him.

Hyun Jin gave up and ended up buying some chip bags that Hyuna threw on the floor. He lost money again. But worst, he lost his girlfriend.

____

Outside,

Hyun Jin looked at his own hands and wondered why he wasted his money on the chips. He could've just leave it be but felt guilty to cause misfortune for the store owner. He just shrugged and accepted the bad luck.

"Hyun Jin! I found a way!" Felix came running to him.
"I found their hideout." He already drew a map in his phone.

It was legit an architecture application that Felix found right after he spotted the hideout. He had taken the game to another level of professionalism.