Thirteen

Exhibition hall,

People came and go from the booth and Hyun Jin was stuck there again. That was the fate of the good speaker.

"Someone! Can you please switch with me?" Hyun Jin asked casually to the air.

"Let's flip." Hyuna said, being considerate of her teammate.

"Aniya, it is fine." Even though they broke up in some way, Hyun Jin still treat her like he would always do.

"Aigoo, let's flip. You can go around the other booths and I will wait here. You don't have to be so nice to me anymore. I will get a wrong idea." Hyuna said, wanted to joke about but realised that it was actually such a lame punchline.

"Really? I will tell Ji Yeon, Nayong or Chaeyoung to accompany you then." Hyun Jin said, walking away.

Hyuna watched his back as he walked away and becoming smaller and smaller from her view. Sob hit her but she held it in. She needed to do so. Nobody actually knew about them breaking up yet.

____

Yongsan High booth,

Hyun Jin stopped by the booth and spotted Soobin alone. He went closer and started a conversation with that guy.

"Hyun Jin!" Soobin smiled as he saw Hyun Jin walking to him.

"Annyeong! Where are the rest?" Hyun Jin asked.

"What else? They are abandoning me alone and make me do all the talk." Soobin sat back onto the chair and placed his head on the table.

"I knew that feeling." Hyun Jin agreed.
"Geundae, where is Yeonjun?"

Yes, he actually wanted to meet Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun? He was looking for you. That guy probably stop by your booth." Soobin replied.

"Ouh really?" Hyun Jin nodded his head and excused himself.

He knew that Yeonjun must have been uncomfortable with the problem. Hyun Jin just didn't want to get him involved in his relationship problem. After all, he was only Hyuna's childhood friend. The fact that they knew each other, Hyun Jin thought that it wasn't the best to keep the bad blood relationship between them.

____

Saekang High booth,

Yeonjun was really there. He was asking Hyuna about Hyun Jin whereabouts and Hyun Jin came into his view right at the moment.

"Hyun Jin aa, let's grab something to eat." Yeonjun said.

"Kaja, I am dying out of hunger too." Hyun Jin agreed.
"Anyway, Hyuna. Do you want anything to eat?"

"Nope!" Hyuna replied.

She thought twice about it since Hyun Jin wasn't her boyfriend anymore so it would be rude to ask him buy foods for her whenever she wants too.

"Are you sure? If you change your mind, text me." Hyun Jin said and left with Yeonjun.

____

Beans & Co.

The two boys were sitting opposite of each other. They knew what they wanted to talk about but they kept quiet for a while.

"Hyun Jin aa, I am really,"

"Sorry?"
"So you know." Hyun Jin joked and Yeonjun actually laughed.

"You are hilarious. Nothing actually happened between you and Hyuna right?" Yeonjun asked, hoping that they were just doing fine.