Thirty eight

Penthouse,

"Ting!" The elevator opened.

Hyun Jin just got out from the elevator but there was Hyuna standing behind him. The penthouse was so quiet, meaning nobody was actually there once they reached the house. She stared to inside of the penthouse, the idea of being alone with the unfamiliar Hyun Jin creeped her out.

"Aren't you getting off?" Hyun Jin asked as he turned around to face her.

"A-aniya!" Hyuna replied, shaking her head.

"Waeyo," the mood somehow changed as Hyun Jin changed his tone to be a little bit softer.

"There's nobody else here." She blinked her eyes.

"So what?" Hyun Jin evaded eye contacts.
"Ow,"
"I won't do anything to you." He suddenly said and Hyuna wanted to die.

"..." she just stared at him as the atmosphere turned awkward.
"Haaa."
"Let's go back out."

"You got your dress stained with the ice cream. Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"Ouh right!" Hyuna flicked her fingers and ran out from the elevator to her room on the second floor.

"What happened?" Hyun Jin was left dumbfounded in front of the elevator.

"Ting,"
"Ting." iMessage popped out notifications but it wasn't from Hyun Jin's phone.

He checked on his phone but nothing was there and the boy was baffled.

"Ting."

The third notification made him noticed that Hyuna's phone was on the floor. She probably dropped it there when she ran away from the elevator.

____

Hyuna's room,

She was staring at her own reflection in the mirror. Hyuna was judging her pale skin and been blaming it for exposing her. She haven't even change her clothes but chose to think for a while. What she should tell Hyun Jin, what she should do to make him understand. But that was, the hardest part.

"Hyuna aa, are you sure you want to go back out?" Hyun Jin knocked on door, sounded like the normal him.

"Wait a second! I haven't change yet." Hyuna replied, having a little hope to be back in good term with Hyun Jin.

Hyuna rushed to take out a sweatshirt and a pair of long jeans from the closet. After a while of struggle changing her clothes, she made her way out from the room.

"Tuk," the door produced sound as she exited the room.

Hyun Jin was no longer there and Hyuna made her way down the stairs.

____

Downstairs,

She was looking around the place and spotted Hyun Jin in the kitchen, standing in front of the table with a glass in his hand. He lifted his head on from glass to Hyuna. A blank stare.

"I am done. Should we go," Hyuna told him.

"Hrmm." That was his only reply.