Ten

Cinema,

The group of students ended up in the cinema. They were watching some horror movie again.

"HELP ME!!" The ghost yelled and Changmin accidentally copied the ghost.

"HELP ME!!" The whole cinema jolted up by his high pitch voice.

His friends looked at him with that judging face. They covered their own faces, acting as if Changmin wasn't the part of the group.

"I swear you need to shut up." Han whispered.

"But then again. He is the loudest human being." Sunwoo added.

"Dum dum dum." Someone was kicking Sunwoo's chair from behind.

The boy turned around to tell the person to stop but he actually did a big mistake.

"Excuse me sir, can you please stop kicking my chair? I am going to fall any time soon." Sunwoo said but wanted to back his words.

"Hah! I am going to kick it so what." It turned out to be one of those inconsiderate people.

"Do you think you are blackpink to kick it?" Someone made a dumb joke.

It was non other than Felix. However, Younghoon was supporting him with the joke. The two boys dabbed in satisfaction, unaware of their fate.

"I'll kick it if you're down kick it if you down" They sang in harmonies but maintained their voices low.

"You boys are really annoying. Meet me outside." The man said.

"Silheo! We paid for this movie. I want to finish it at least." Changmin refused.

"Hoho boys. Alright. Are those girls your girlfriends?"

"Ajussi! You shouldn't be talking like that to us! Don't include the girls." Younghoon interfered.

"Hoho! These boys are so daring! Just so you wait! I will beat you up to your death-"

"And root in the jail forever." Felix continued the man's sentence.

"Anyway, stop with the hoho hoho. You ain't santa." Han turned out savage because he was annoyed.

_____

Outside cinema,

They were completely daring back in the cinema but the worst outside. All the students were avoiding the bulky looking man. However, that man caught Bangchan as he thought he would be the leader of the so called gang.

"Yah where are your minions?" The man asked Bangchan.

"Onions? I didn't buy any today." Bangchan misheard it and the man slapped himself for bothering such dumb kids.

"MY BOYFRIEND IS FUNNY!" Chaeyoung laughed inside but was actually worried.

Hating the sight she was watching, the girl went to Bangchan and interfered the fight.

"Mister! We are minors. Don't start a fight with us because we will win any case against you." Chaeyoung said.

"Shut that pretty little mouth of yours!" He pushed Chaeyoung's head away.