Twenty Nine

First floor jewellery store,

The girls made their payment and there was Ji Yeon crying over her misery at the corner.

"Huhhhh," Ji Yeon let out a deep sigh.

"Ji Yeon aa, are you sure you don't want anything?" Chaeyoung asked her.
"I can pay for you,"

"Noo nevermind. I am on the urge of using Felix's card." Ji Yeon said, glancing over at the mirror and saw Felix's reflection standing behind her.

She fast turned around in horror.

"Hello, I am here to take someone's tag." Felix said, laughing as he walked closer.

"If you kill me, you will lose so. Do it if you want too." Ji Yeon smirked.
"But where are the other boys?"

"They are watching you all somewhere." Felix gave her that annoying face.

Hyun Jin soon entered the store too, looking around for Hyuna. Only god knew what he got in his mind.

"Hyuna neun?" Randomly asked but finally saw Hyuna on his own.
"Hyuna aaaa!" Happily ran to his girlfriend.

"What's wrong?" Hyuna looked at him, anxious of what plan he got in mind.

"I am seriously free from plans right now." Hyun Jin said as he sensed her anxiety.

"Really? Why are you here then?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I miss you. We are having battle but it is too much." Hyun Jin sighed and looked down to the floor.
"I can't even walk with you freely anymore."

"I am more anxious now. Actually you boys are being too much right now." Hyuna said and an idea popped in her mind.

"Find my iPhone," Hyuna thought as she saw Hyun Jin holding his phone.

There was an application in every iPhone where the users can detect the location of their iPhone using an apple watch. Therefore Hyuna considered to put her phone inside Hyun Jin's backpack and track his location later on using her watch which she rarely used. Somehow the not so useful watch she kept around became useful that day.

"I am sorry but I need to win." Hyun Jin said, getting back into the mood.
"Watch your steps. We know who your queen is."

Hyuna wanted to laugh but she kept her poker face on. They planned all along. Last time when Seungmin snapped their tags from the second floor, Jeongin saw him. Therefore, he made Nayong and Chaeyoung changed their tags for a while. In another word, the chasers team was then tricked about the real queen.

"But Hyun Jin aa, I hope you people act rashly." Hyuna made Hyun Jin anxious with her expression.

He knitted his eyes brows, generating another idea. She looked intimidating somehow. Well, Hyuna got plan.

"But, do you have bandages?" She changed the topic, finding a way to get Hyun Jin's backpack.

"Yes, take it." He foolishly handed his backpack to Hyuna and she gave him the purest smile.

"Thank you Jinie!" Hyuna sent signals to Ji Yeon.

The Kwon on the other side saw Hyuna's wink and wanted to call Hyun Jin but Yongbok was clinging to her.

"Aaaahhhaaa," he whined.
"Where are you going?" Felix pulled her back when Ji Yeon walked away.

"Bokie aa, let me go. For a while. Just for a while." Ji Yeon slide her hand from his.

"I sense something." Felix was too much of a quick witted and it was annoying.
"What are you trying to do?"

"Orait then." Ji Yeon gave up but got an idea to help Hyuna.