Four

Aquaria,

The couple went around the aquarium and Hyun Jin took multiple pictures of Hyuna with the fishes. He was way too excited to go on a date with her oversea.

"Wait here for a moment. I want to find sharks headband." Hyun Jin said as he saw other people wearing them.

"Okay! I want the one that is light blue in colour!" Hyuna said.

As Hyun Jin left her alone, Hyuna leaned against the aquarium glass and opened her phone. She snapped some selcas using the snow stickers.

"Hyuna!" Someone called out her name and she turned around to see that person.

It was Yeonjun. That boy ran towards her as he was amused to coincidentally met her in the aquaria.

"Ock, Yeonjun." Hyuna smiled at him.

"Are you alone here?" Yeonjun asked as he looked around but no one else was familiar to him.

"Aniya, I came with Hyun Jin. He went to buy the shark headband."

"Ouh really? Are you and Hyun Jin together?" He casually asked.

"Yes!" Hyuna smiled as she answered that question.

"Ouh," Yeonjun became speechless for a while.

Back in primary and middle school, he always thought that Hyuna and Hyun Jin would look good together but somehow hoped that they won't. However, the truth slapped him right on his face.

"How about you? Are alone here?" Hyuna asked him his question back.

"I am with Soobin. There he is." Yeonjun pointed to the boy who was taking pictures of fishes.
"Soobin aa! Here!"

"Wae!" Soobin walked to them.

"Remember Hyuna?" Yeonjun asked him.

"Hyuna! Where is Ji Yeon? I saw her back in the plane. I wanted to talk to Ji Yeon but she probably did not recognise me." Soobin said.

"Ji Yeon? Ji Yeon can't see people without her lenses or spectacles." Hyuna said.

"Ouh right! She wore spectacles back in middle school! HAHAHAHA cute." Soobin said and eventually slapped himself.
"I meant, it was funny."

"Here," Yeonjun took off the shark headband he wore and put it on Hyuna's head.

Hyuna was caught off guard.

____

Food stall,

Hyun Jin stopped by the food stall to buy chicken nuggets. He was holding the shark headbands. As much as he wanted to buy the light blue coloured, it ran out of stock so Hyun Jin ended up buying both dark blue.

"Here is your nuggets." The middle aged man gave Hyun Jin a paper bag with nuggets inside.

"Thank you." He slightly bowed and took the nuggets.

The stall was actually pretty close with the place where Hyuna stayed at. It only took him ten steps to be there. But little did he know, those ten steps leaded him to such a hurtful sight.