Eight

Exhibition hall,

Some students gathered at their own booths and some wandered around without destination. Hyuna and Chaeyoung stayed at the booth and the other two went around the hall.

"Yah, I heard Seoul High School students will be attending this exhibition too." Chaeyoung said.

"HEOL! Kidding me?! I thought Younghoon lied when the told me he will be here." Hyuna hit the table.

"YOUNGHOON?!" Hyun Jin entered the conversation.

He was excited to hear about his long lost basketball teammate back in middle school.

"Yes, your basketball teammate." Hyuna replied.

"I don't know him that much but heard of his name." Chaeyoung said, pouting.

"Chang Min?! Sunwoo?!" Hyun Jin asked in excitement to reunite with his friends from Seoul Middle School.

"Yep, those peeps too." Hyuna said, nodding her head.

"HOHO! I HEARD CHANG MIN!" Woojin came to them with a basket full of candies.

"The Seoul High students are coming today." Hyun Jin said.

"My batch mate! Younghoon!" Woojin and Bangchan joined them.

"Why suddenly you boys joining us?" Chaeyoung looked at them in confusion.

"Of course! Remember that one good looking guy you stalked on instagram?" Bangchan glanced over at Chaeyoung.

"Ehemmm! Can't remember that. Don't accuse me!" Chaeyoung covered up her lie.

Yes, she did stalk Younghoon on instagram the other day and the ChaeChan had a crisis for a moment .

"Anyway, is that good looking guy coming too?" Chaeyoung asked and Bangchan laughed for his fate to get such a straight forward girlfriend.

"He is Younghoon." Bangchan stated.

"HEOL! REALLY?! But he is really good looking." Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

"Heukkkkkkkk!" Hyun Jin was shocked with Chaeyoung reaction.
"You are indeed Chaeyoung."

"I am not going to say anything." Bangchan shook his head, was already done with Chaeyoung honesty.

"Wae?! I can't lie to say he is ugly right? But Chan aa, don't worriee! You caught my eyes as always." Chaeyoung stole a candy from Woojin's basket and gave it to Bangchan.

Bangchan smiled happily until his eyes were nowhere to be seen. They were acting lovey dovey and the others stared at them in annoyance.

"Hyuna aa! Let's go somewhere else. My ears are itching." Hyun Jin threw a sarcasm for ChaeChan.

"KAJAA!" Hyuna said, chuckling.

"Hyuna aa!" Someone called her name from behind.

Hyun Jin turned around as he heard that annoying voice he dissed in some ways.

"Wae wae? What do you want from Hyuna?" Hyun Jin asked instead.

"Hoho Jinie, why are you being so bitter with me?" Yeonjun asked.

"Because I don't like you." Hyun Jin pettily said.

"You are one honest friend." Yeonjun said, laughing at Hyun Jin's lame reason.

Hyun Jin shook it off and laughed at himself for being childish. After all, he didn't want to be seen not cool to that somehow rival.

"Anyway Hyun Jin aa. Let's go capcom!" Yeonjun suggested as he discussed with Soobin about the game station last time.
"I was about to ask Hyuna to join too!"