Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II

Game explanation ;

Each team will have the queen/king or also known targeted member. However both sides needed to take a guess who might be the queen/king. The teammates should protect their chosen member to the end and if they failed, the game ends. If the opposition failed to get the real queen or king, the game ends. Each members need to have small tag on their shoulder, to make it easier to recognise the queen/king.

Lobby,

As promised, the two teams met at the lobby. They called the cabs for each teams and decided where to go first. The girls and Jeongin were once again the runner team. Being the runners was actually such a big disadvantage for them.

"Ji Yeon, where did you put your card?" Felix asked, making sure that she did not lose it again.

"Here!" Ji Yeon pulled out her card from behind her phone case.

"Ji Yeon!" Seungmin suddenly called her and Ji Yeon handed the card to Felix as Seungmin made it sounded urgent.
"JI YEONN HELP ME!"

"ASAAA!" Hyun Jin and Felix high five each other.

"Alright! As you are all informed, we have a dinner tomorrow night. The organiser gave us a free day today. So! Make sure you are safe and come back before 9 p.m." Mr Yu told them.

"Alright sir!" Bangchan was loudest one and got embarrassed as his own voice drew attentions.

____

City centre,

The students wanted to go to the Genting Highlands but it was 3 hours away travel by car. Since their time was ticking too fast, they decided to just go somewhere nearby. The chasers were the first to arrive in the mall.

"We don't need much work. Their navigator is on our finger tips." Felix laughed evilly.

"You are clever." Hyun Jin joined the evil laughter.

"What did you plan?" Han asked, still confused about the whole situation.

"I flipped my card with Ji Yeon. We have identical cards. So, whenever she swaps the card, I will get the location in my phone. Since she doesn't have cash now, Ji Yeon be depending on the card even with small things." Felix explained.

"My mind is blown." Han's jaw was nearly dropped to the ground.
"And if you use hers, wont she get the notifications too?"

"I thought about it that much, that's why! I drew some cash before I flipped the cards! HAHAA!" Felix said.
"But let's not catch them at once. Then the game won't be fun."

They were being too confident.

____

Burger King's,

The girls and Jeongin stopped for another meal. Of course, Ji Yeon needed to flip her card. As expected, she did.

"Excuse me, is it possible to check my balance? I am not really sure how much I have in that card." Ji Yeon was talking to the cashier.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous for your card safety?" The cashier asked, not really sure about the decision.

"Uhmm, I don't have so much in my account. That's why, I need to plan my budget." Ji Yeon replied.

"Alright," the cashier said and swapped the card.

Logging into the customer service.

"Ock,"
"I don't think you have small amount in here." The cashier said, flustered.