Thirty Three

Penthouse,

Nayong was bored so she got out from the room and went to hang all by herself in the living room. She thought she was alone so Nayong was having the time of her life.

"Should I call Han?" She looked at the phone.
"What is he doing right now?"

Little did she knows, he was in his room on the second floor. How ironic.

"Dub dub dub," someone was going down the stairs and it scared Nayong.

Nayong turned around and saw Han walking down the stairs, thinking that he was alone in the penthouse. Han was walking and putting on his hoodie at the same time. Yes, leaving the imagination to you. Jisung was actually in rush to go to the clinic with his friends.

"What are you doing here?!" He freaked out at the sight of Nayong.
"LOOK AWAY!"

"HEOL! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Nayong fast turned around.

"HAAAAAAAA MWOYAA IGAEEEE! I WANT TO CRY!" Han made a crying face.

"YAHH I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

"OCKSKDMAMSM HAAAAAAA! NAYONG IS WEIRD!" He was joking to make Nayong flustered.

"SHUT UP! I WANT TO KILL YOU SO BAD RIGHT NOW!" Nayong hurled a pillow from the couch to the staircase and it hit Han's face.
"WHY DID YOU GO AROUND SHIRTLESS AFTER ALL?!"

"NAYONG VIOLATED MEEEEEE!" He was laughing hard as Nayong turned into a tomato.
"But, is there really nobody else here?" Han asked, still laughing.

"Shut up!" She almost cried out of being shy.
"Chaeyoung and Ji Yeon left me in rush. Hyuna left with the boys." Nayong said, unable to cover her burning face.

"So we are legit alone?" Han asked, generating the situation.

"Yes," she plainly replied.

"Let's go out from here." Han rushed towards the elevator.

Nayong went to follow him but he suddenly turned around. Han wanted to get another patch from the kitchen cabinet but crashed with Nayong on his way there.

"OCK! Why did you turn around?!" Nayong was falling on her back and Han tried to catch her hand.

The situation couldn't get any more weird.

"Ting!" The elevator was opening as someone entered the penthouse.

____

Basketball court,

Hyun Jin was shaken as Hyuna took a step closer to him. But he wasn't moving a bit.

"Making fun of me huh?" Hyuna glared at Hyun Jin and suddenly poked his side stomach.

Hyun Jin bursted into laughter as it was ticklish.

"MWOYYAAAA! You ruined the mood!" He laughed.

"What mood?! What were you trying to do?!" Hyuna kept on tickling him.
"What mood?!"

"NOTHING!" Hyun Jin wore his innocent face and laughed hysterically.

They were laughing too much that it actually hurt Hyun Jin. Remember? He turned into a fragile boy after the trolley incident.

"Ack! My stomach hurt! I can't laugh!" Hyun Jin said but was still laughing.

"Let's stop laughing. My stomach is hurting too," Hyuna sat on the court floor but she was also laughing.