h y u n l i x

T i t l e: Thunder
G e n r e: Fluff
S h i p: Hyunlix

Felixs POV
Another bolt of lighting hit the earth.
Another shiver going down my spine.
If you haven't noticed, I'm terrified of thunder. I don't know why.

Another thunderbolt.

I covered my body with my thick blanket, hoping it will make the thunder go away, but unfortanley, it didn't.

Another one.

It was getting too much. The members had gone out, so I couldn't go to any of them. Tears started going down my cheeks, and soon I was sobbing.

Hyunjins POV
Thunder.

The weather was horrible tonight.
I was with the members, we went to go eat some food. I asked Felix if he wanted to come but he declined, saying that he needs to practise his rap and the dance routine for Miroh.

My mind was telling me to be somewhere but I didn't know where. A bad feeling had hit me every time a thunderbolt hit the surface.

"Guys, I have a bad feeling." I confessed.

The members looked at me, confused.
When another thunderbolt happened, that's when it struck me.

Felix.
He was terrified of thunder.

I shot up from my seat, scaring Seungmin and Jeongin who were beside me.

"What is it, Jinnie?" Chan hyung asked.

"Felix." I responded.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Shoot." Chan cursed under his breath. We all sat up from our seats and quickly went back to the car.

Felix, hold on. I thought.

I was growing anxious, I kept trying to call Felix but he wouldn't pick. Seungmin had tried to comfort me and telling me that Felix will be fine, but I couldn't listen to him. The only thing filling my brain was Felix.

How could I forget?

When we finally reached the dorm, I quickly got out of the car and zoomed towards Felixs and Seungmins room.

When I busted through he door, the scene infront of me broke my heart. Felix was hiding under his blanket, shivering. I could hear ugly sobs coming through the blanket.

I instantly ran towards the bed and slowly lifted the blanket. My heart broke even more. Tears were on Felixs face, his body shivering, eyes shut tight an a scared look on his face. I sat on the bed and pulled Felix onto my lap. He slowly opened his eyes, when he finally noticed that it was me, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug. I rubbed his back and whispered sweet words.

When he calmed down, l pulled away and stared at him.

"You okay now?" I asked, worried.

He nodded his head.

"J-jinnie h-hyung. I wanna c-cuddle." He stuttered, I could see him blushing, making me chuckle.

"Sure Lix." I said.

When we laid down, I wrapped my arms around his waist, whilst he wrapped his arms around my torso. We tangled our legs together, and he slowly fell asleep.
I stared at him, his lips slightly parted, his freckles dotted around his soft skin. I moved the hair out his face. I slowly leaned on his face and kissed his nose.

"I love you, Felix." I quietly whispered.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a, quiet but loud enough to hear, whisper,
"I love you too Jinnie."

I smiled and hugged Felixs small body even tighter.

The door opened and Seungmin walked in, "Is he okay?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, I'll be in Jeongins room." Seungmin said, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

He closed the door and soon I was asleep, my heart beating rapidly for the small Aussie beside me.

********
End of this chapter.
💜💜
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot.