s e u n g i n

Requested by @LemonadeWinkeu

"I'm sorry Minnie, I really am." Jeongin apologised, running after his boyfriend, "I didn't mean to offend you, I just-"

"Just leave me alone Jeongin." Seungmin interrupted, putting his coat on ignoring the apologies from the younger male. He opened the dorm and walked outside, the wind instantly hitting his face. He dug his hands into his pocket and walked off, he didn't know where he was going but he just wanted to get away from the dorms as far as possible. He knew he was being dramatic, he knew Jeongin was only joking, but it still hurt.

It was really late, so their wasn't many people around, which Seungmin was grateful for, but it also meant that the streets were even more creepier. Seungmim couldn't care less, as he continued walking, the light from the lampposts giving him the ability to see where he was going. The music from his AirPods was blaring into his ears, his fingers dancing along to the song and his lips were mouthing the lyrics, not noticing the shady person creeping behind him.

He felt a finger tap his shoulder, so being the polite person he was, took out one pair of his AirPods and turned around, opening his mouth to speak but was interrupted with a punch to his face.

He held his face, feeling the blood trickle down onto his fingers. He wasn't looking at the shady person, so he couldn't see the smirk on the persons face.

"What the fuck?" Seungmin cursed, looking up at the unknown person "What the hell was that fo-?"

Seungmin stared at the male in horror, his eyes wide and fear started to creep into him, his body froze and memories from his past appeared into his brain, "I-Isaac?"

Isaac cackled, "Well if it isn't the nerd. I see you've become a celebrity. I don't know how, you obviously can't sing."

"W-what are yo-" Seungmin was interrupted again, when Isaac pinned him onto a brick wall, the youngers head hitting the wall, making Seungmin groan in pain. Isaac glared at the smaller male, anger shown clearly on his face.

"What are you still doing alive, huh?" Isaac hissed, "Didn't I tell you to kill your self? Why haven't you, you nerd?"

Seungmin didn't say anything, he was too scared. His eyes became glossy and his body was shaking under the olders harsh stare.

"Speak to me you fucking nerd!" Isaac shouted, punching the smaller males face again.

Seungmin still didn't say anything, he knew he should, but he couldn't. He was still in shock that his high school bully was in front of him, that the man who tortured him and ruined his high school experience was standing in front of him, again.

Isaac got even more angry when the younger didn't say anything, so he continued punching and kicking, just like he did in high school. Seungmin cried out in pain, begging for the older male to stop, and wishing that his members were with him.

And his wish came true when he heard a familiar voice, "STOP!"

Isaac stopped, turning his body to the new presences, "what did you say?"

"He said stop, you fucking dick." Changbin hissed, standing next to Jeongin.

Isaac stormed over to the  other males, "and what made you think you can tell me what to do?"

"What made you think you can hurt other people?" Chan questioned, crossing his arms and showing off his muscles to intimidate the dick, which worked.

Isaac was too busy arguing with Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin to not notice Felix and Jeongin running towards Seungmin. Minho and Jisung were at the dorms, just in case Seungmin returned when they were gone. Jeongin picked Seungmin up, bridal style, whilst Felix picked up the stuff Seungmin may have dropped, which was just a pair of AirPods.

Isaac finally noticed them when they went to stand behind Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin, smirking at the sight of a beaten up Seungmin, "I'm guessing y'all are the nerds friends."

The 6 males glared at him, Felix stood closer to Changbin and whispered into his ear, "We should go. Minnies been hurt really badly and he needs medical treatment."

Changbin nodded, and grabbed his boyfriends small hands, about to turn around but stopped when they heard Isaac speak, "Dude, your purple haired boyfriend is very pretty, mind giving him to me?"

Changbin punched Isaac in the face. Hard.

***

When the 6 males arrived at the dorms, Hyunjin got the first aid kit, while Jeongin laid Seungmin on his bed. Everyone else crowded around the 2nd youngest, as they watched Chan patch up the injured male.

Minho and Jisung kept asking why Seungmin was hurt, and why Changbin looked like he wanted to murder someone, so Hyunjin told them about what happened. Minho was furious and wished he went with the others, so he could beat up the Isaac prick, but cheered when Changbin said he did it for him. While Jisung was worried, the squirrel like male didn't like seeing his members hurt.

Eventually, they all left, leaving Jeongin to be alone with Seungmin. Both of them were cuddled with each other, Jeongins head placed on the olders chest, whilst Seungmin had his arms around the youngers waist. They were about to fall asleep when Chan came in.

"I told JYP hyung about Isaac. He sent the police to look for him and soon he'll be in jail." Chan informed, smiling when he saw Seungmin let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God," Jeongin spoke, "That idiot deserves it."

"Jeongin. Language." Chan warned, then walked out of the room.

Seungmin let out a laugh when Jeongin started whining and pouting at how he was old enough and that 'idiot' isn't even that bad.

"Oh Innie, you're so cute." Seungmin cooed, pinching the youngers cheeks.

"You're lucky I love you and that you're hurt, otherwise I would've hit you for calling me cute." Jeongin pouted. Seungmin smiled at the younger, and leaned down to kiss the youngers head.

"I'm sorry by the way." Jeongin mumbled.

Seungmin looked at the younger, confused.

"When I made fun of you for liking Day6 earlier," Jeongin quietly spoke, "you know I was only teasing you right?"

Seungmin sighed, before giggling, "I know, I was just being dramatic. Don't worry about it Innie."

Jeongin smiled brightly, and soon the couple drifted off to sleep.

***

So...thoughts?

Also, I picked the name 'Isaac' by random, so I apologise if anyone is called Isaac reading this. I'm sure you're a lovely person :)!

Thanks for reading uwu!
💕💞