j e o n g c han

T i t l e: Hybrid
G e n r e: Fluff
S h i p: Jeongchan

Chan's POV
A sigh left my lips as I walked in the cold, windy weather. My thick coat giving me warmth as my hands were stuffed inside its huge pockets.

I was on the way to the shops to get some bread as I had ran out. The moonlight gleamed in the puddles and the stars shone, making the sky look beautiful.

I walked further to the shop, but before I crossed the road, I heard quiet cries.
I stood still and concentrated more on the noice, it was coming from the dark alleyway.

I slowly tiptoed inside the alleyway, looking for the source of the sound. I turned the flashlight on my phone, and heard a squeal coming from behind a huge bin.

I walked closer to the sound and saw an orange tail peeking out.

"hello..?" I whispered.

Another high pitched squeal.

"hey, hey, I'm not going to hurt you." I crouched, not wanting to scare the poor person.

The person behind the bin slowly crawled out, and it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

It was a young looking male, with a pair of fox ears and tail. It was a fox hybrid. He had a white ripped shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some timberlands, which was slightly torn. He looked petrified and his body was shaking.

"P-please dont h-hurt me." The young male stuttered, clutching on its ripped shirt.

My heart broke into peices. I instantly took off my coat and placed it onto the hybrids shoulders. The male flinched, trying to take the coat off him, but I wouldn't allow it. His curious eyes stared at me.

"s-sir, you'll g-get cold." The hybrid stuttered, again.

I smiled softly.

"you need it more." I said, "what's your name?"

"Jeongin. Yang Jeongin."

"Now, Jeongin, what are you doing out here?" I asked.

His eyes started going watery and his body shook more, "My ex-owner left me here, said I wasn't good enough."

I was furious.

How could someone leave a young, cute male out here in the freezing cold?

"here, let me take you home okay." I said, reaching my hand out, waiting for him to grab it. He hesitated but eventually took it. My coat was massive on him, making him look smaller. I cooed at the younger male.

Jeongins face went red and he hid his face in his hands. My heart was beating at the adorable male.

We walked side by side to my apartment, having a conversation, getting to know eachother.

Jeongin was 17 years old, his ex-owners name was Jinyoung, (no hate to Jinyoung, love Got7), his parents died in a car crash when he was young and his mum was also a fox hybrid.

I felt pity for the younger male. Hes been through so much and he's still strong.

When we finally reached my apartment, I unlocked the door and opened it up. We walked through, the warmth of the building hitting us. We took our shoes off and walked into the living room, sitting on the black leather couch.

"So, Jeongin, I've got a spare bedroom, you can sleep in there from now on." I said, smiling at him.

"From now on...?" Jeongin asked, "Wait, I'm staying here permanently?!"

"of course you are!" I responded, "where else are you gong to go?"

Jeongin pulled me into a tight hug, shocking me. He muttered 'thank yous' into my chest, repeatedly, whilst I just stroked his soft, fluffy ears.

Jeongin pulled away from the hug and stared up at me.

"thank you so much, hyung." He said.

I smiled at him, pulling him into a hug, once again.

"You're welcome."

********
End of this chapter.
💜💜
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot.