h y u n g s u n g h o

Requested by @hyunjintellectual

"Apperantely Hyunjin and Minho smoke!" A girl whispered to her friend.

"They do and it makes them sound even more hot!" The other girl whispered back.

"Yah! Do you not have anything else to do? Other than gossip about your hAnSdoMe oPpA (Im so sorry😭)" Felix snapped, annoyed at the fangirls, "you're disturbing Jisungie! He needs rest idiots."

The two girls rolled their eyes, and walked off. Felix stuck his middle finger behind them.

Jisungs head was resting on Felixs lap, his eyes closed shut and soft snores coming out his mouth. The sight was adorable, and Felix wanted to protect his bestfriend even more.

Felix was too busy staring at Jisung, that he didn't notice three students walking up to him and the sleeping squirrel.

"Your friends cute. Mind if we borrow him?" Hyunjin, the popular bad boy teased, raising his pierced eyebrow.

"Hell no!" Felix snapped, again, but not too loud to wake up Jisung.

"Aw come on man. We just want to talk to him." Minho, another popular bad boy, said. Crossing his arms, which were filled with tattoos.

"You'll hurt him." Felix growled, pulling Jisung closer to him. Not aware that the older was waking up.

"Lixie...what's with all the noice? And why are you so angry?" Jisung rubbed his eyes cutely, a yawn escaping his lips. Making the 4 students coo at him.

"Minho and I want to talk to you, baby." Hyunjin said.

"Me..me?" Jisung questioned, pointing a finger at himself. His brown hair falling onto his face.

"Yes you." Minho answered.

Jisung blushed, he faced his bestfriend and smiled.

"Jisung no!" Felix warned.

"Bu..but Lix. You know I've always wanted to talk to them, it's my only chance." Jisung whispered.

"I know Sungie..but they'll hurt you." Felix looked really sad. He understood that Jisung had always wanted to talk to the duo, as they were both Jisungs crush, but he was worried. The duo were apperantely known for breaking hearts.

"They won't Lixie. I'm sure they won't." Jisung said, bringing the younger into a hug.

"Okay fine..but if you come back crying to me, I'll beat them up."

Jisung chuckled, and leaned into Felixs ear, "plus you'll get to spend time with Mr Shorty there."

Felix blushed, smacking the olders arm.

Jisung stood up, and walked towards Minho and Hyunjin. His oversized pink jumper going past his hips, hiding half of his blue ripped jeans, "let's go."

They trio walked anyway, leaving Changbin and Felix in an awkward silence.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jisung asked, fidgeting with his fingers, not making eye contact with the older males.

"You." Minho confidently answered, raising the cute males head with his finger.

"Wha..what?" Jisung was flustered again, hiding his red face with his hands.

"We want to take you out on a date." Hyunjin smirked, leaning into Jisungs face. So close that Jisung could smell his breath, which smelt of cigarettes.

Jisung was happy for a moment, but was sad the next.

"What's wrong baby?" Minho worriedly asked, tucking Jisungs brown locks behind his hair.

"Is this a game?" Jisung asked.

"What are you talking about baby?" Both of the males were confused.

"My feelings? It's a game isn't it. I've heard the stuff that people say. That you two only date people just to make fun of them and hurt them." Jisung was crying now, his heart breaking at the thought of the duo making fun of him.

"Baby. Those are only rumours. We have never dated anyone. We both have had a crush on you since we first saw you, which is when we started high school." Minho explained, bringing the crying male into a hug.

"3..3 years?!" Jisung was shocked.

"Mhhm. We may be 'bad boys' but we don't do that type of stuff. We just smoke, and skip classes. That's all." Hyunjin was hugging the smaller male, a little hurt that the younger thought of them like that, but understood why.

"Tha..that's good. Well then yes, I will go out on a date with you!" Jisung happily exclaimed.

Minho and Hyunjin were beaming, a bright smile on their faces. This is the first time Jisung has ever seen the two males smile, and he thought that their smiles were beautiful.

The three hugged again, kissed the top of Jisungs head, and stayed like that. Ignoring the jealous glares from fangirls and fanboys.

********

Jisung is supposed to be a soft boi, but I don't know if I made him soft enough.

Anyways thank you for reading!!