3 r a c h a

Requested by @skylerbritt385

3racha were currently in their studio, finishing up some songs. Their group had a comeback coming soon, called Go, and they had to finish up some songs.

Changbin and Chan were writing lyrics, but when Changbin realised that Jisung was sleeping, he stopped, which confused the oldest.

"What's wrong Binnie?" Chan asked.

"Sungies asleep." Changbin quietly whispered, glancing at the youngest, who was behind Chan on a sofa. Chan looked behind him and when he saw the squirrel like male, he busted an uwu.

"Awe, he looks so cute Binnie." Chan cooed, walking over to Jisung and placed a blanket on top of him. The three males decided to bring blankets and other stuff to the studio so that if they do stay out late, they can go to sleep or have a small nap when their tired. The studio was basically their second home.

"My baby needs more rest. He hardly gets any sleep." Changbin said, staring at Jisung lovingly.

"Excuse me," Chan scoffed, "your baby?!"

"Yes, my baby." Changbin smirked.

Chan let out a gasp, then glared at the younger male, "pfft, Jisungie is my baby. Get your emo hands off him."

The two started bickering loudly, which woke the sleeping male.

"Hyungs," Jisung whined, "I'm both of yours, now please shush, I'm trying to sleep."

Jisung cutely rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the bright light in the room. His blonde hair was sticking out and his cheeks were puffed out, making him look like an adorable baby.

"Awe sorry baby," Chan apologised, "how can we make it up to you?"

Jisung was thinking for a few seconds before finally speaking, "cuddles!" 

Chan and Changbin smiled at the younger, and walked to the younger. The sofa could be turned into a bed and that's exactly what Chan did, Changbin holding Jisung bridal style, who was slowly falling asleep in the older male arms.

When Chan had placed the cushions and the blankets onto the sofa bed, Changbin gently placed Jisung onto the bed. Chan then layed on the right side of the youngest, Changbin turned the lights off, and did the same but on the left side.

"Goodnight hyung." Changbin whispered, his arm laying on Jisungs waist.

"Goodnight Binnie." Chan whispered back, slowly dozing off.

********

IM GONNA DIE!
IM ACTUALLY GONNA DIE!

HOW DARE STRAY KIDS KILL ME LIKE THIS!?!

JANDBAJNSMJSJJSNSNAO

💞💓💖