f e l i x c e n t r i c

Request by @Bleep6
(A/N- I recommend watching Back Door's dance whilst reading it. I'm not very good at describing dance moves, so y'all probs will be confused. You don't have to tho, but I did warn you)

Stray kids were at a music show and were currently about to perform 'Back Door'. They got into their positions and waited for the music to start. Felix felt a little dizzy when getting into his position, but he brushed it off.

As the dance continued, Felix felt his head starting to ache, the freckled male tried his best to ignore it. He kept forcing his body to keep going, cursing himself whenever he stumbled or missed a beat, he was sure that his members have noticed by the worried looks they gave him.

"We're not even halfway through the song and your messing everything up." Felix thought.

Felix linked his arms with Hyunjin before running over to Chan and linking arms.

"Lix, you okay?" Chan whispered.

Felix nodded before they had to split up. Felix and Hyunjin went behind Jeongin and Jisung.

"You sure Lixie," Hyunjin quietly mumbled, "you look like you're gonna faint."

Felix nodded and smiled before they split up. Felix continued dancing, his body was starting to feel even more weak, and he felt like he was going to faint, but the freckled male was determined to hold on until they were backstage. He didnt want to worry Stays.

It was currently the bit where Minho, Felix, Jisung and Changbin had to go under the members arms, and as Felix followed Minho, he could feel the members staring at him. He hated it when his members started to get worried, because he always felt bad.

It was now the part where they split up into groups of 4, with Changbins group at the front and his group walking to the back. Stays attention was now on Changbins group, which means they didn't see Felix stumble on his feet, but Minho did. He discreetly wrapped an arm around Felixs waist and led him through the dance. Felix was grateful for the action, as he felt like he was actually going to pass out. When they got to the front, Minho released his grip and continued dancing, not before softly smiling at the younger.

It was now Jeongins part, where they stood in a line behind eachother and used their arms. Felix was grateful for this part as he could now rest a little bit (because he only needed to walk and move his arms). Changbin was infront of him, holding his hand and Chan was behind him, holding his waist with one arm.

"Just hold on a little longer Lix, the dance is almost over and then you can rest." Changbin spoke, the music was loud so no one apart from Felix and Jeongin, who was infront of the short male, heard him. Felix squeezed Changbins hand before they split up again.

The dance suddenly got too fast for Felix, his head was pounding and his eyes were getting droopy, his dancing started getting sloppy and Felix hated it.

"Come on Felix! Just a few more minutes! You can't pass out infront of Stays!" Felix scolded himself.

It was now Felixs part, luckily he only had centre for a few seconds, so he pushed the pain away and did his best. His part wasn't too intense, it was the last bit of the song he was worried about.

Felix tightly held hands with Seungmin, the younger male was stroking his hand with his thumb as a way to comfort Felix. It was now the intense part, the music got louder and Stays screams were definately getting louder as well. Normally, the fans screams would've encouraged Felix, but today, it wasn't helping his headache at all. 

It was now the bit when Felix does his spinning kick thingy. Felix did it way too fast, causing the male to nearly fall over from the dizziness he was feeling.

"Fuck." Felix cursed, he could see Stays worried looks and that made him angry at himself even more, but he held on, somehow. The song was slowly coming to an end, and Felix could feel his body slowly getting more weak.

"Hey! You wanna come in?"

Felix turned around, the lights were slowly fading and the last thing he saw was Minho turning around and catching him before he fell to the floor.

**

Felix could hear chatter, but not very clearly. He opened his eyes and all he saw was a really bright light and blurry figures. He closed his eyes and opened them again, his sight a little more clear. He let out a quiet groan as he sat up.

"Guys, he's awake." Jeongin spoke.

The members attention was now on Felix, he could see his members all looking worriedly at him, which made him feel very guilty, he looked down and refused to look at his members, waiting for the angry complains, "I'm sorry."

The members were confused.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry Lix?" Hyunjin asked.

"I made you all worry, and I ruined the performance." Felix mumbled, his sight starting to get blurry again. Felix shut his eyes, trying to get rid of the tears forming in his eyes.

"No, no! You don't need to apologise Lix!" Jisung said, coming closer and wrapping his arms around the freckled male.

"But it's all my fault. I should've taken care of myself better, I should've practised more, I should've-"

Felix was interrupted when all the members shushed him.

"It's not your fault Lix, it never was or will be. You did great and you tried your best." Chan comforted.

"Yeah, as your members we should've noticed you overworking yourself and help you, but we failed." Seungmin spoke.

The members continued to talk about how great and amazing Felix was at the performance, and Felix would be lying if he said it didn't make him feel better, because if it definately did.

Too overwhelmed by the attention, Felix started to cry. His members got even more worried and asked him what was wrong. Felix didn't reply, instead opening his arms. The members got the message and they all went in for a group hug.

"We love you Lix." The members whispered, one by one.

Felix smiled, "I love you all too."

***

I'm sorry this sucked lmaoo, as you can tell, I'm not a very good author 😅

But anyways, thank you for reading and stay safe <333